Battle for the BELT - ONGOING - NO SLOTS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I though you could only have 2 matches per month. =S

I see what you mean. Don't worry, i've laid it out. As i've said, their match is on the waiting list. The match of Mirage and Super Cheesy will end probably by the end of the month. And yeah, you can only challenge or be challenged 2 times a month. And that is clearly stated in my thread on the first page^_^

hey Pitski i think you should put the link here wehn a 1 on 1 starts so anyone will know and will vote so the contests should be more fast. what do you think?

Excellent idea. I'll do that^_^

@ Primal Release - The battle for the belt will happen every month^_^ But that doesn't mean i'll stop getting contenders. Remember, the more the merrier^_^

@ most contenders - Since you seem to want to have more matches, starting next month, you can have up to 3 matches. The reason why i wanted only 2 matches is for all of you to have a chance to have a match set. my other match coordinator is quite new so he still needs to learn some things^_^ Next month all of you have a maximum of 3 matches.

@ .:Dog-King:. - Someone is waiting for something^_^ Come on buddy, use it or not, you'll still have it refreshed the following day:)

Thanks!^_^

Archived