>>> Yaiba - The Sword Master Knight <<< + Holo By Me

i don't care

261501u.jpg

Holo :

9qfbzs.jpg

[spoiler=[b]Lore[/b]]If this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, your opponent cannot activate any Spell or Trap Cards, until the End Step. When this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent, change it to Defence Position.

- Rate \ Hate \ Comment -

- Image Credits : http://el-grimlock.deviantart.com/art/knight-12637064

- Holo By Me -

hmmm..nice cards...End Step should be End Phase...i think that is the only ocg error...9/10

no i mean to do it like that' date=' it's the end step of the battle phase, ok ?

and tell me did you like the holo ?!!

[/quote']

Why do you need to know abything more about the holo? It sucks. And I'm not talking about the Gold Rare borders etc. etc. I assume that neither was Haptism.

And there is no "End Step" in the game. It should be like, "If this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step."

hmmm..nice cards...End Step should be End Phase...i think that is the only ocg error...9/10

no i mean to do it like that' date=' it's the end step of the battle phase, ok ?

and tell me did you like the holo ?!!

[/quote']

Why do you need to know abything more about the holo? It sucks. And I'm not talking about the Gold Rare borders etc. etc. I assume that neither was Haptism.

And there is no "End Step" in the game. It should be like, "If this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, your opponent cannot activate Spell or Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step."

Thanx for the fix man, am sorry i forget, but hey, "i don't care"

Defense can be also be spelled Defence because of different world region spellings, but hey this guy doesn't care about anything so who cares.

i don't care what anyone says' date=' thanx any way, i like the holo, it's my 1st time ever to make one .

- BUMP![/quote']

Also if you don't care what anyone says, then there isn't any point in us replying to this thread. Because you don't care what we have to say, grow up man and stop being such a douche bag.

Archived