Zone Monster and Zone Summon..NEW...

.:Traceur:.

This is something new...Zone summoning and Zone monsters...click on the spoiler to see more...

[spoiler=Zone Summon] Zone Summon is like Special Summon. You need to tribute monsters and also tribute required Spell & Trap Card or Spell & Card Type. If you Zone Summone them then they are placed in the Spell & Trap Card Zone and you can activate their effect.

[spoiler=Zone Monsters] They can be treated like all other monsters. The can be Special Summone by required number of tribut monsters, but then they are destroyed at end of your End Phase.They cannot be selected as attack target. They can only be destroyed by effects of SPells,Traps and monster effects. They cannot attack Direct. They cannot be used for a Tribute.

[spoiler=example of Zone Monsters] 262433p.jpg262433w.jpg262433wbk.jpg262433.jpg

so what do you think???

i think its creative >_>

i also think its cool. they are basically one hit cards that are pretty neat.

if these monsters got the right kind of support theyd be quite powerful.

the only problem i see is 2 monsters is decent for a card, but 2 monsters n 2 spell/traps is a steep cost for a card that dies at the end of the turn.

starfire is really underpowered cuz of that i think. id drop the discard from hand thing.

behemoth is very cool and i dont think too op.

maybe im wrong idk.

sweeeeeet idea tho

yep...light blue..

i think its creative >_>

i also think its cool. they are basically one hit cards that are pretty neat.

if these monsters got the right kind of support theyd be quite powerful.

the only problem i see is 2 monsters is decent for a card' date=' but 2 monsters n 2 spell/traps is a steep cost for a card that dies at the end of the turn.

[/quote']

hmm..you did wrong get it... to zone summon them you need offer 2 monsters and 2 spell cards and they stay there until someone destroy them but if you just offer 2 monster then is the monster destroyed after you end phase...

The Zone Monsters idea really pleases me, notably because it involves Summoning them in the S/T slots, which reminds me a lot of those monsters I saw once in the anime that were called "trap/monsters". It's an exploitable idea, and it'd be cool to see more monsters like these. Keep up the good ideas! Rated A

off topic: I PM'd *YAWN*.

He claims to be a test member, i dont beleive him obviously.

This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card can only be Normal Summoned by Tributing X Spell Cards and X monsters you control.

replace X with a number.

do you mean to put that in the explaining the zone monsters or in the monsters??

Yes, dont follow Synchro rules, use Gemini and Union (and Toon) type rulings.

So... you made Toy Magician into a game mechanic?

[spoiler=for those of you who have no clue who Toy Magician is....]

ToyMagicianTDGS-EN-ScR-1E.png

not an awesome idea needing a subtype, but i will roll with it. ;)

its semi-cool, meaning it is better than some of the other ideas i have seen here but it isnt the awesomest. (new word used by the coolest people here. ;) )

so, as of now, this gets a [6/10] from me. ;)

~Kale.

hmm..tnx.. i think these cards are not underpowered...because they cannot be destroyed (So can Dark Resonator but that doesn't make him good.)by battle and they can destroy other monsters...(LOL. EVERY MONSTER can destroy another monster someway or another. Thats like saying Dark Magician is good because he can destroy Beaver Warrior' date=' that doesn't make him good though.)[/b']

Behemoth: This one is probably the most stable and pretty much the best one. However, the fact that I have to give up 2 Spell Cards and a monster makes him really not worth the effort.

Lightblade: For one thing, Field Spells aren't typically used these days so he lacks any major usage in other decks. Why would I give up my Field Spell and a monster just to summon a monster that will get me 800 Life Points each turn. Id rather just wait it out for a Monarch or something. The fact that you can't play Field Spells won't change the outcome of the game at all either.

I stopped reading their because the rest basically seemed like the same general thing. Icyblue was right when he said its and underpowered concept. You just have to give up way to much to summon them, and then its not really even worth it. Perhaps you should just return them to the Deck instead? I believe that would make them more versatile and less costly

Its not the most original idea in the world, but the set has potential. Work on the rulings and try and make them less costly and you should have a pretty good idea working for you.

5.5/10 (Ill rerate if I see any changes)

Archived