My Attempt At A 10,000 ATK Monster (Edited!)

What do you think of tha card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of tha card?

• Way too over powered!
    • Somewhat to strong.
    • Just perfect.
    • A little under powered.
    • OMG! What a useless card!

I saw someone make a rather decent 10k ATK monster, so I thought I'd take a try at it as well. And this is what I came up with.

Here is the newer version:

54034l.jpg

Card Text

This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, it's ATK becomes 10000. Decrease the ATK of this card by 1500 for every monster on the field, (excluding this card.) Any damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes 1000.

I thought it was an interesting idea, but who knows how it could really be used. Anywho, let me know what you think of my idea. If it's still too good, I'll probably vamp it, so it could actually be playable. So please comment. Any feed back is appreciated. Oh, and please feel free to give any suggestions on how to make it better.

Picture by Wen-M.

Edit:Removed older version. Edited the new version of the card.

Rather balanced' date=' maybe even underpowered, doesn't take much to make it 0 ATK actually. But still, mehish. OCG errors too. 6.9/10.

[/quote']

Can someone tell me what OCG errors I've made? I would love to have it correctly written.

Edit: Looked up Honest. I see what you mean, then the Light monster would have 20000 ATK, and that would utterly own. An interesting idea.

Original, nice pic, although it mostly just weakens itself. I'm going to be honest, I don't exactly like the card, but I don't NOT like it. A bit of a headscratcher, but it has a non blurry pic and it is original. I will forever be dazzled of how you made a 10000 ATK monster. 6.3/10

This card has OTK written all over it. Clear te field and attack for game. Also this + extoplasmer=5k damage O.o. So I think it's OP.

Ahh' date=' but that's the thing, any damage it inflicts to your opponents Life Points becomes 500 damage. Basically, you attack for all 10,000 ATK, and your opponent only loses 500 Life Points anyways. So it could essentially never do much damage. If anything I'm worried about people using it for effect damage. You know, cards that inflict damage to someone based on a monsters attack. Like Magic Cylinders, or Ring of Destruction.

Original, nice pic, although it mostly just weakens itself. I'm going to be honest, I don't exactly like the card, but I don't NOT like it. A bit of a headscratcher, but it has a non blurry pic and it is original. I will forever be dazzled of how you made a 10000 ATK monster. 6.3/10

Thank you. I'm glad you didn't not like it. Also, you should only get non blurry pics from me. I edit each picture for a card individually so it has 244 x 248 pixels. That way they always fit perfectly. And I'm not sure if I should tell you how I made the 10,000 ATK, (not that it's some great secret.) it's just that it makes me feel special, that your dazzled. Lols. Thanks for the comments, all!

P.S. I just thought of something. Great Maju Garzett. That is all.

Decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 for every other monster on the field. Any Battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points is halved. The effect of this card cannot be negated. *insert other generic effect here to make it more interesting*

Just an idea of where to begin.

Not OP'ed. Just use hammer shot. Noobs that think high attack points that do little damage makes it OP. Change 500 to 1000 or 1500 btw. It makes it do like, no damage. Right now it's a very tiny bit UP but I voted just perfect anyways.

SkillDrainGLD1-EN-C-LE.png

Put this with this card' date=' and you have a 10,000 ATK monster.

[/quote']

Decrease the ATK of this card by 1500 for every monster on the field, (excluding this card.) This monster cannot declare an attack if there is a Face Down Defense Position monster on your opponent's side of the field. Any Battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes 500. The effect of this card cannot be negated.

XD

I didn't read the effect, I just looked at the pic, noticed the 10,000 ATK (over 9000!!!) and wanted to post Skill Drain...

I've been waiting to do it for aaaaaaaaaaaages.

But yeah. (if the trap negates the effects, and hte effect negates the effect from being negated, then the effect of the card wont work against negating it because there is no effect to negate.)

Ahh.... interesting. I wasn't aware that it's effect would be negated, if Skill Drain was on the field first. Hmm... I suppose, I could do the, the ATK becomes 10,000 by an effect. It would solve both that, and other problems. Like Great Maju Garzet, or cards that do damage equal to original ATK. So, yeah, that could work. I think I'll make the damage by it's effect 1,000 instead of 500. I'll edit the effect later, until then though, any other suggestions are very welcome. Thanks a bunch.

Archived