My Attempt At A 10,000 ATK Monster (Edited!)

What do you think of tha card?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What do you think of tha card?

• Way too over powered!
    • Somewhat to strong.
    • Just perfect.
    • A little under powered.
    • OMG! What a useless card!

Strategic playing;

Decrease the ATK of this card by 1500 for every monster on the field, (excluding this card.)

no monsters = 10,000

This monster cannot declare an attack if there is a Face Down Defense Position monster on your opponent's side of the field.

opponent controls no monsters, direct attack

Any Battle damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes 500.

direct damage of 500

The effect of this card cannot be negated.

If the opponent controls an attack position monster, or you switched it by card effect, and say its "Vorse Raider" (1900ATK)

The battle damage inflicted directly to the opponent would still be 500 excess.

So its no major damage.

But - its nearly indestructable, 10,000 ATK, impossible to destroy in battle.

OCG errors - needs tweaking.

i reawlly like this card. you throw in side effects taht make its 10000 atk for nothing but Beatstick.

id def up his damage to 1000 so hes decent, but id find a way fo phrase any effect damage inflicted in any way related to him becomes 1000 as well. then hed be just a majorbadass. he wouldnt be op at all, hed be a giant beatstick, and i LOVE me some beatstick

oh n id toss the no face down defense position thing. i like the thought but if you throw in what i said it limits him by a bit.

or you could just do none of that n youd still have a really cooooool card

10/10 cuz you covered skill drain and attack OTK's in his effect :D

oh n yea id great maju the hellllll outta this card :D

This card has OTK written all over it. Clear te field and attack for game. Also this + extoplasmer=5k damage O.o. So I think it's OP.

Ahh' date=' but that's the thing, any damage it inflicts to your opponents Life Points becomes 500 damage.[/quote']

Not the way its wording/according to the offical rules.

The "damage only becomes 500", means that it only inflict 500 Battle Damage. If you Release it for something like "Ectoplasmer", Then thats different. Because the monster is no longer on the field, and thus, no longer has it's effect in play.

TC, You might as well add an "this card cannot be Released for card effects" part to it's effect.

I have taken many suggestions into account, and have made a newer version of the card. Check the first post to view. Hopefully it will prevent a whole lot of effects that could make it too over powered. Please, let me know what you think of the newer version. I want to know if that makes it better, and yet still not too OP'd. So feel free to comment away.

This+ Ring of Destruction + Barrel behind the door = 20k damage = OTK

This + Something to clear the field + Great Maju Garzet = 20k damage = OTK

Any moar proofs that this is OPed?

Edit: Sorry I didn't read the new card. With this card cannot be Special Summoned the 2nd combo won't be an OTK and the first will require 1 more card. Still not very good.

This+ Ring of Destruction + Barrel behind the door = 20k damage = OTK

This + Something to clear the field + Great Maju Garzet = 20k damage = OTK

Any moar proofs that this is OPed?

Well, Ring of Destruction is banned, so that shouldn't be a threat now a days. And The newer version should prevent Great Maju Garzet from working, because it doubles the original ATK. Which is now only 1,000.

So hopefully most problems would be fixed by the newer version. If there are any other things you can think of, let me know. I want to do as much as I can to prevent it from being to OPed.

This card would be one of the cards that "Look awesome and are actually useless in an usual deck". It should be like:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field, it's ATK becomes 10000. Decrease the ATK of this card by "1000" for every monster on the field, (excluding this card.) Any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes "HALVED".

I put " next to the parts I think that it should be like.

This card would be one of the cards that "Look awesome and are actually useless in an usual deck". It should be like:

This card cannot be Special Summoned. While this card is face-up on the field' date=' it's ATK becomes 10000. Decrease the ATK of this card by "1000" for every monster on the field, (excluding this card.) Any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes "HALVED".

I put " next to the parts I think that it should be like.

[/quote']

I'm not a big fan of the damage being "Halved." If it's the only monster on the field, it would do 5000 damage. Although I am considering changing the ATK lowering to 1000 instead of 1500, but then I feel it would be too hard to kill as a result of battle. It's really hard to decide. It's still easily killed by the effect of a card, and can also be easily removed from play, or returned to the hand. I imagine it being a problem, mostly if your opponent doesn't have many destruction cards in their deck. I already upped the amount of damage it does to 1000, and that's still a nice chunk of damage.

Interesting. I'd try something like this though:

Atk 10000

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be tributed. Decrease the ATK of this card by 1500 for every monster on the field, (excluding this card.) Any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes 1000."

Skill Drain still has fun with it but there are LOADS of ways to stop it (Solemn Judgement and CCV spring straight to mind). Ectoplasmer decks can only abuse this in conjunction with Skill Drain which is no where near as powerful as it seems: I see it getting pounded by tier 1 decks.

Nice pic.

Its hard to Decide what this card is. It depends on the situation.

EX: you have a direct attack at your opponent, instead of dealing 10k damage, you only inflict 1000. USELESS

EX: A powerful monster is on the field (Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon) this card can destroy the monster easily. JUST RIGHT.

But if 5 cards are on the field, then 7500 Attack is removed, and it is mostly USELESS.

Atk 10000

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be tributed. Decrease the ATK of this card by 1500 for every monster on the field' date=' (excluding this card.) Any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes 1000."[/b']

Skill Drain still has fun with it but there are LOADS of ways to stop it (Solemn Judgement and CCV spring straight to mind). Ectoplasmer decks can only abuse this in conjunction with Skill Drain which is no where near as powerful as it seems: I see it getting pounded by tier 1 decks.

Nice pic.

Does Ectoplasmer only use the original ATK of the monster? The newer one only has 1000 original ATK, but it's effect makes it 10K. This way it's screwed if skill drain is on the field, and Great Maju Garzet isn't helpful.

Also, I should probably remove the 1st card from the thread, because I think people aren't seeing the newer version, just the old one. I don't know if you did that, but it seemed possible, and I know someone did that previously.

EX: you have a direct attack at your opponent' date=' instead of dealing 10k damage, you only inflict 1000. USELESS

EX: A powerful monster is on the field (Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon) this card can destroy the monster easily. JUST RIGHT.

But if 5 cards are on the field, then 7500 Attack is removed, and it is mostly USELESS.

[/quote']

To Example 1: Yes, but I see not many options, that wouldn't make it way too overpowered.

To Example 2a: It can easily kill practically any monster. I'm probably going to allow it to ATK face-down monsters.

To Example 2b: Even if, it would still have 2500 ATK. And say you attack a Jinzo, only 100 difference, but your opponent still takes 1000 Damage. I see it being helpful, unless there are at least 6 or more monsters on the field. Mind you, its effect does exclude itself.

Atk 10000

"This card cannot be Special Summoned. This card cannot be tributed. Decrease the ATK of this card by 1500 for every monster on the field' date=' (excluding this card.) Any Battle Damage this card inflicts to your opponent's Life Points becomes 1000."[/b']

Nice pic.

Does Ectoplasmer only use the original ATK of the monster? The newer one only has 1000 original ATK, but it's effect makes it 10K. This way it's screwed if skill drain is on the field, and Great Maju Garzet isn't helpful.

Also, I should probably remove the 1st card from the thread, because I think people aren't seeing the newer version, just the old one. I don't know if you did that, but it seemed possible, and I know someone did that previously.

EX: you have a direct attack at your opponent' date=' instead of dealing 10k damage, you only inflict 1000. USELESS

[/quote']

To Example 1: Yes, but I see not many options, that wouldn't make way to overpowered.

To Example 2a: It can easily kill practically any monster. I'm probably going to allow it to ATK face down monsters.

To Example 2b: Even if, it would still have 2500 ATK. And say you attack a Jinzo, only 100 difference, but your opponent still takes 1000 Damage. I see it being helpful, unless there are at least 6 or more monsters on the filed. Mind you, its effect does exclude itself.

I have never thought of that, I only took that effect regarding direct damage, good innovativeness. You have turned what would normally be an OP'd card into a balanced card. I commend you!

Its a decent idea

i reckon if u let it only stay on for a single turn

or made it a ritual it'd b pretty useful

Hmm, make it a ritual, or perhaps a fusion. That's an interesting idea. I was worried about being able to get it out to easily. And the picture looks like it would fit that idea. Thanks for the suggestion, I'll think about that. Anyone else think it should be a fusion, or ritual monster?

Archived