HOLY *daylights*, IT'S ANOTHER CARD UPDATE!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay so it looks like Sacrifice Lotus sucks. at first, i thought it could be spesh summoned during your main phase or something. i read it again, and seeing as you summon it during your endphase, you take 1000 damage next turn, and theres also the very likely possibility that it will be attacked and you will lose more.

it sucks.

Sacrifice Locus will be banned.

I promise it ya guys :P

Or' date=' AT LEAST LIMITED.

If they won't limit it, I'll quit Yu-Gi-Oh.

Than for da upload, Wicket, and nobody's ever gonna use the Yubels..... seriously...

Saurobeast Brachion, another damned broken card. Anyone understands you can simply flip your monsters back again? And then Flip Summon that scar of Brachion again.....

Lol... I aleady imagine that, plus a Man-Eater Bug + Swarm of Locusts on da field... :D

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal will add a DAMNED revolution for the Dragon players (darn it, why are they so much support cards from them?!!?)

[/quote']

Lol, Treeborn will be banned, and Lotus probably will not be touched. And dragon decks arent even good, cannot be played pro EVEN WITH REDMD. Demise/DD/BURN/Monarchs/Gadgets/CB/Baboon/DDT are all better.

MAGIC CHRONICLE again has a weakness. If it is destroyed than you just lost like 4/5 cards for good, plus your opponent picks. Again just saying

Actually, you pick.

You play it, kill 3 DD scout planes, THEY COME BACK TO THE FIELD! and kill a Dark Ruler or something that can be Dimmension fusioned back. (Dark ruler CANNOT be special summoned FROM THE GRAVEYARD, he can be from RFP)

DD decks are becoming ridiculous, this is clearly some genious way to kill off crystal beast, easy to summon DRHD (dark ruler) and kill through the CB and swarm with survivors, Hino Kagu/Dark Dust spirit, and use raiza to top deck Field card.

Anyone else have anything to say on the Meta's future?

i just reread the ruling on magic Chronicle' date=' and it says that you can only choose Spell or Trap cards. so, not as good as i thought. if they ban Treeborn, i'll eat my face. for real. ive done it before, and i dont want to have to do it again.

[/quote']

Lol, that sounds entertaining. Card sucks now xD

By the way, the anonymous wiki user also posted your myspace, now, HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW THAT?

P.s. Check the IP address again, it ends in NINE im pretty sure, and where have you seen that number before?

Ahh yes, I think you get it :P

MAGIC CHRONICLE again has a weakness. If it is destroyed than you just lost like 4/5 cards for good' date=' plus your opponent picks. Again just saying[/quote']

Actually, you pick.

You play it, kill 3 DD scout planes, THEY COME BACK TO THE FIELD! and kill a Dark Ruler or something that can be Dimmension fusioned back. (Dark ruler CANNOT be special summoned FROM THE GRAVEYARD, he can be from RFP)

DD decks are becoming ridiculous, this is clearly some genious way to kill off crystal beast, easy to summon DRHD (dark ruler) and kill through the CB and swarm with survivors, Hino Kagu/Dark Dust spirit, and use raiza to top deck Field card.

Anyone else have anything to say on the Meta's future?

From this:

Select 5 cards from your Deck and Remove them from play. Each time you or your opponent activates 1 Spell Card, put 1 Chronicle Counter on this card (max. 2). Remove 2 Chronicle Counters from this card to have your opponent select 1 card removed from play by this card's effect and add that card to your hand.

You can see your opponent picks. It might be wrong, but I'm just going from what I see

Treeborn has no need in being banned.

Lotus does.

I don't understand' date=' is KONAMI turnin' n00b?

[/quote']

Its not that good, Look

If this card is in your Graveyard during your End Phase, you can Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While this card is face-up on the field, you take 1000 damage during each of your Standby Phases.

Not only do you get it doring your End Phase where your opponent can just Attack him for a direct attack (he has 0 ATK), so unless you have some trap he's dead and you loss Life Popints. Not only that but if he doesn't die you loss 1000 Life Points so you still take damage. Treeborn is way better, but again this what I have to look at

• 5 weeks later...

Heh, it's been a long time since this thread was posted in. Now, it's not to revive old pointless threads, I just decided to post this in here to save space and not continualy post new threads. (Cause that's spamming.)

Well, Phantom Darkness has another update (sorry, no pictures). Turns out this will the first set to "add on" to the Gladiator Beasts. (Not that anybody uses them or anything.)

The only other updates there are a few Gemini monsters and supports. Other then that, it's just more Gladiator Beasts and supports.

Again, I don't want to tick everybody off by reviving an old thread, but still......

Their are more cards for the update from Manjyome Thunder:

Gladiator Beast - Darius

EARTH/Beast-Warrior/4/1700/300

Future Samurai

Light/Warrior/Gemini

1600/1200

* - By removing 1 monster card in your graveyard from play, destroy 1 face up monster on the field. This effect can only be used once per turn.

* = A gemini's normal effect then after its effect is used its other ability

Gigaplant

EARTH/Plant/Gemini

2400/1200

* - Special Summon 1 Insect or Plant Type monster from your Hand or Graveyard. This effect can only be used once per a turn.

Dual Lancer

WATER/Sea-Serpent/Gemini/4

1800/1400

* - This card has pierce.

Gladiator Training School

Normal Spell

Add 1 Level 4 or lesser Gladiator Beast monster from your Deck to your Hand.

Armaments of the Gladiator Beasts - Demonshield

Equip Spell

Can only be equipped to a Gladiator Beast. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, destroy this card instead. When the equipped monster goes to the deck and this card to the graveyard, return this card to your hand.

Force Release

Quickplay Spell

After activation, all face up Gemini monsters are treated as second summon. Monsters affected by this effect are switched to face down defense at the End Phase

Archived