HOLY *daylights*, IT'S ANOTHER CARD UPDATE!

Yes, you remember me, the one who posted pics of the latest cards comming out. Phantom Darkness is comming in Nov, and it's really big, plus, with Limited Edition 11, and a Slifer/Osiris red Duel Disk comming with 5 promo cards on the way, you can bet, there's gonna be chaos.

1st, the duel disk promos

osirisred-dd1.jpg

The pic is blury, but deal with it, the effects are as follows, from left to right

Elemental Hero Prismer

E・HERO(エレメンタルヒーロー)プリズマー

Elemental Hero Prismer

Card Attribute: Light

Card Type(s): Warrior/Effect

Level:5

ATK/DEF:1700/1100

Card Effect Type(s): Ignition/Continuous

Card Lore: Select 1 Fusion Material Monster from your Deck and send it to the Graveyard. Then, shuffle your Deck. Once per turn, treat this cards name as the name of the card sent to the Graveyard by this card's effect, until the end of the turn.

Card Excluder

Card Attribute: Earth

Card Type(s): Spellcaster/Effect

Level: 3

ATK/DEF: 400/400 (DEF is unkown, is 400 on DMA 'R', BYOND)

Card Lore: Once per turn, you can remove 1 card in your opponent's Graveyard from play

Arms Hole

Card Type: Spell Card

Card Property: Normal

Card Lore: Send the top card of your Deck to the Graveyard. Select 1 Equip Card from your Deck and add it to your hand. You cannot Normal Summon this turn.

Assault Armor

Card Property: Equip

Card Lore: Equip only to a Warrior-Type monster when that monster is the only Warrior-Type monster you control. Increase the ATK of the equipped monster by 300 points. By sending this card to the Graveyard, the equipped monster can attack twice during the Battle Phase.

Evil Blast

Card Type: Trap Card

Card Property: Continuous

Card Lore: Activate only when a monster is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field. This card is treated as an Equip Card and is equipped to the Special Summoned monster. Increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500. During each of your opponetn's Standby Phases, inflict 500 damage to your opponent.

2 TAEV, 3 GLAS, and 2 Phantom Darkness packs come with the disk, speeking of Phantom Darkness, let's roll. (Man, posting all of these will take me all night, oh, and these were the best pics I could find, again/ Photobucket [where this site got these pics from] wasn't working at the moment, so if you guys find better pictures, or when photobucket works, I'll get better, full-sized images up and running.)

ElementalHeroStormNeos-JP-Anime.jpg not actual picture)

Elemental Hero Storm Neos

Card Attribute: Wind

Card Type(s): Warrior/Fusion/Effect

Level: 9

ATK/DEF: 3000/2500

Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Ignition/Trigger

Fusion Material Monsters: "Elemental Hero Neos" + "Neo-Spacian Air Hummingbird" + "Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin"

Card Lore: This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by returning the above cards you control to the Deck (You do not use "Polymerization"). Once per turn, you can destroy all Spell & Trap Cards on the field. This card returns to the Fusion Deck during the End Phase. When this card is returned to the Fusion Deck by this effect, return all cards on the field to their owners' deck.

knight.jpg

Knight of the End

Card Attribute: Dark

Level: 4

ATK/DEF: 1400/1200

Card Effect Type(s): Trigger

Card Lore: When this card is successfully Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned, you can select 1 DARK monster from your Deck and send it to the Graveyard.

th_darkburst.jpg

Dark Burst

Card Property: Normal

Card Lore: Select and add 1 DARK monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Graveyard to your hand.

th_darkhorus.jpg

Dark Horus Dragon

Card Type(s): Dragon/Effect

Level: 8

ATK/DEF: 3000/1800

Card Effect Type(s): Multi-Trigger

Card Lore: Activate only when a Spell Card is activated during your opponent's Main Phase, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your Graveyard. This effect can only be used once per turn

th_darkcreator.jpg

Dark Creator

Card Type(s): Thunder/Effect

ATK/DEF: 2300/3000

Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Ignition

Card Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except when there are 5 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard and you control no monsters. Once per turn, you may remove 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play to Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard

SacrificeLotus-JP-Anime.jpg (not actual card)

Sacrifice Lotus

Card Type(s): Plant/Effect

Level: 1

ATK/DEF: 0/0

Effect Type(s): Continuous/Trigger

Card Lore: If this card is in your Graveyard during your End Phase, you can Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. While this card is face-up on the field, you take 1000 damage during each of your Standby Phases.

th_rose.jpg

Spirit Demon Rose

Card Type(s): Plant/Effect

Level: 7

ATK/DEF: 0/1500

Effect Type(s): Continuous/Trigger

Card Lore: If this card battles a monster, this card's ATK becomes the same as that monster. When this card is destroyed by battle, Special Summon 2 "Spirit Demon Tokens" (Plant-Type/DARK/Level 3/ATK 1200/DEF 1500).

th_priestess.jpg

Priestess Ohm

Card Type(s): Spellcaster/Effect

ATK/DEF: 1700/? (unknown def)

Card Effect Type(s): Ignition

Card Lore: Tribute 1 DARK monster to inflict 800 damage to your opponent

th_crusader.jpg

Dark Crusader

ATK/DEF: 1600/??? (unknown def)

Card Effect Type(s): Ignition

Card Lore: Send 1 DARK monster from your hand to your Graveyard. This card gains 400 ATK.

RainbowDarkDragonPTDN-JP-UR.jpg (Yes, this is the real card)

Rainbow Dark Dragon

Level: 10

ATK/DEF: 4000/0

Card Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Removing 7 unique DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play. You can remove from play all DARK monster(s) you control and in your Graveyard except this card, to increase this card's ATK by 500 for each card removed from play this way.

Yubel-JP-Anime.jpg (not actual card, but I have the real pic, if you want to see it)

Yubel

Card Type(s): Fiend/Effect

Card Effect Type(s): Continuous/Trigger

Card Lore: This card is not destroyed by battle. If this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, inflict damage equal to the ATK of the attacking monster to your opponent. All Battle Damage to this card's controller that they take from a battle involving this card becomes 0. During your End Phase, this card is destroyed, unless you Tribute 1 monster you control. If this card is destroyed by an effect other than it's own, you can Special Summon 1 "Yubel - Das Abscheulich Ritter" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Yubel-DasAbscheulichRitterPTDN-JP-UR.jpg

Yubel - Das Abscheulich Ritter (Yay, Yu-Gi-Oh's gone German! No, that was not an insult.)

Level: 11

Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous/Trigger

Card Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Yubel". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, damage equal to the ATK of the attacking monster is inflicted to your opponent. Battle Damage to the controller of this card becomes 0. During your End Phase, destroy all monsters on the field except this card. If this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Yubel - Das Extremer Traurig Drachen" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard.

Yubel-DasExtremerTraurigDrachenPTDN-JP-UR.jpg (Oh yeah, definitly real, all right)

Yubel - Das Extremer Traurig Drachen (Man, this is such a pain to type. What a mouthful)

Level: 12

Card Number:

Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Continuous/Trigger

Card Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Yubel - Das Abscheulich Ritter". This card cannot be destroyed by battle. If this face-up Attack Position card is attacked by your opponent's monster, damage equal to the ATK of the attacking monster is inflicted to your opponent. Battle Damage to the controller of this card becomes 0. When an opponent's monster attacks this card, destroy the attacking monster.

DarkNephthysPTDN-JP-UR.jpg

Dark Nepthys

Card Type(s): Winged Beast/Effect

ATK/DEF: 2400/1600

Card Effect Type(s): Ignition/Trigger

Card Lore: When there are 3 or more DARK monsters in your Graveyard, by removing 2 of them from play, send this card from your hand to the Graveyard. When sent to the Graveyard by this effect, during your next Standby Phase, Special Summon this card from your Graveyard. When this card is successfully Special Summoned, destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.

DarkArmedDragonPTDN-JP-UR.jpg

Dark Armored Dragon

Level: 7

ATK/DEF: 2800/1000

Card Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If you have 3 DARK monsters in your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Remove 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard from play to destroy 1 card on the field

RainbowNeos-JP-Anime.jpg (Sadly, not real, but, I do have the real pic. Just be glad it IS going to be a real card, Neos lovers)

Rainbow Neos (Man, do any of these powerhouses really need intros, here?)

Card Type(s): Warrior/Fusion/Effect

ATK/DEF: 4500/3000

Fusion Material Monsters: "Elemental Hero Neos" + "Rainbow Dragon"

Card Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon with the above Fusion Material Monsters. Once per turn, by sending 1 card of the following to the Graveyard, you can return the appropriate cards to their owner's Deck:

● 1 Monster Card you control - Return all monsters your opponent controls.

● 1 Spell or Trap Card you control - Return all Spell and Trap Cards your opponent controls.

● 1 card from top of your Deck - Return all cards in your opponent's Graveyard.

InstantNeoSpace-JP-Anime.jpg (Anime pic, but real pic exists)

Instant Neo Space

Card Lore: Equip only to a monster that lists "Elemental Hero Neos" as a Fusion Material Monster. The equipped monster does not return to the Fusion Deck during the End Phase. When the equipped monster is removed from the field, Special Summon 1 "Elemental Hero Neos" from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Rainbow-Veil-JP-Anime.jpg (Again, Anime, but real pic exists)

Rainbow Veil

Card Lore: Negate the effects of any monster that the equipped monster battles.

SuperFusion-JP-Anime.jpg (Once again, anime, but real pic is too small, so this is better, I think)

Super Fusion

Card Property: Quick-Play

Card Lore: Discard 1 card from your hand. Send 1 Fusion Material Monster that is listed on a Fusion Monster from your side of the field and the remaining Fusion Material Monster(s) from either side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon that Fusion Monster. (This Special Summon is treated as a Fusion Summon.) Spell, Trap, and the effects of Effect Monsters cannot be activated in response to this card's activation or the Special Summon of the Fusion Monster.

MagicalChronicle-JP-Anime.jpg (Again, yes, anime)

Magic Chronicle

Card Property: Continuous

Card Lore: Select 5 cards from your Deck and Remove them from play. Each time you or your opponent activates 1 Spell Card, put 1 Chronicle Counter on this card (max. 2). Remove 2 Chronicle Counters from this card to have your opponent select 1 card removed from play by this card's effect and add that card to your hand.

*pant*, *pant*, NO! I'm not done yet! *pant*, *pant*

Limited Edition 11 cards

le11-jp001.jpg

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon

ATK/DEF: 2800/2400

Card Lore: This card can be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 Dragon-Type monster you control. Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster except "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon" from your hand or Graveyard.

TethystheGoddessofLightLE11-JP-PROXY.jpg

Tethys The Goddess Of Light

Card Type(s): Fairy/Effect

Level: 5

ATK/DEF: 2400/1800

Card Effect Type(s): Continuous

Card Lore: When you draw a Fairy-Type monster, by showing that card to your opponent, you can draw 1 more card from your Deck.

SaurobeastBrachionLE11-JP.jpg

Saurobeast Brachion (Another Dino powerhouse, I assume?)

Card Type(s): Dinosaur/Effect

ATK/DEF: 1500/3000

Card Effect Type(s): Summon/Ignition/Continuous/Trigger

Card Lore: This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If a Dinosaur-Type monster on you control is Tributed, this card can be Tribute Summoned with 1 Tribute. You can flip this card into face-down Defense Position once per turn during your Main Phase. When this card is successfully Flip Summoned, flip all monsters on the field ito face-down Defense Position. If your opponent receives battle damage by battle with this card, the battle damage inflicted is doubled.

le11-jp004.jpg

Gaap The Divine Soldier (War Soldier Garp)

Level: 6

ATK/DEF: 2200/2000

Card Lore: All monsters on the field are switched to face-up Attack Position and their Battle Positions cannot be changed (Flip Effects are not activated at this time.). Once per turn, by showing 1 Fiend-Type monster in your hand to your opponent, this card gains 300 ATK until the End Phase.

platem.jpg (It's in black & white kids, deal with it. How do you think kids in 1950 felt?)

Earth Giant Gaia Plate

Card Type(s): Rock/Effect

ATK/DEF: 2800/2600

Card Lore: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 2 Rock-Type monsters of 2000 ATK or higher in your Graveyard. Once per turn, select 1 face-up monster on your opponent controls in Attack Position. The ATK of the selected monster is halved until the end of your opponent's next turn.

*pant*, *pant* whew, finaly.

Now, before you say, why not post the link to these cards? I say, shut up. You see them in front of you, that's all that matters. Now, as an evil enthusiast, I'm exited about these new dark cards enhancing my dark deck. And yes, the ACB's are comming too, don't worry.

Huh, now, does ANYBODY have anything to say? Trash talk, sses, comments, concens, insults, anything?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey, Wolf, good news........................

Konami has only showed 21 cards, out of the 80 going to be in it.

There is a card called Beginning Of The End, however, the card pic is extremly tiny and there is no effec for it yet, so make that, 22 cards, for Phantom Darkness.

Edit: I forgot, Magic Chronicle is in the set too. I just forgot to post it up there, but it is now.

The link is actually the last link down in my sig, click on it, and scroll down.

You can't miss it. If you do, %120 chances, you're blind.

Edit: Photobuckets up again. Now, here are the REAL pics

rainbow-neos.jpg

Rainbow Neos (Duh)

superfusion.jpg

Maybe, maybe not, but no, you aren't blind. That's Super Fusion. That tiny card above this sentance.

darkhorus.jpg

Dark Horus Dragon

darkcreator.jpg

Dark Creator

lotus.jpg

Sacrifice Lotus

rose.jpg

Spirit Demon Rose

priestess.jpg

Priestess Ohm

crusader.jpg

Dark Crusader

chronicle.jpg

Magic Chronicle

b-end.jpg

............Yep. Believe it or not, that's the mysterious Beginning Of The End. What it does, only god knows.

Most of these pics haven't changed, but still, you can't do much but jump up and down in excitment to see what other cool cards Konami is going to release by USING THEIR HEADS!!!!!!!

MAGIC CHRONICLE IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY OVERPOWERED. just think about it. Macro Monarchs? duh. and just plain that with Dimension fusion. its almost guaranteed win if your opponent is open

I cant believe this card. WAY overpowered. more overpowered than Yata, i'd say. i really hope they DONT make that.

Heres the irony. Dimmension fusion should be coming off the ban list thanks to imprisonment, and then THIS (magic scroll card that RFG's from deck). Guess its their way of keeping it on.

OH YES, LETS DISCUSS LOTUS.

Treeborn's Era is done, it shall join serpent, its legacy as one of the three weakest and best water monsters ever made. Looks like Sarts gonna have to become the plant man :P

What makes Sacrifice Lotus so good. you get him attack mode during your End Phase, so if you don't have anything to help save you you just got hit with a direct attack. If he's still on the field you will most likly lose 1000 LP from his effect. So its not that good, well thats what I think.

MAGIC CHRONICLE again has a weakness. If it is destroyed than you just lost like 4/5 cards for good, plus your opponent picks. Again just saying

hmmm...i didnt notice that Lotus was summoned during the end phase. in that case i would say its no good... 1000 damage and the great possibility that it will be killed isnt that good a price just to summon a monarch.

about Magic Chronicle. if you use it when your opponent is defenseless, then use Return from the Different Dimension immediately, youve pretty much won if youve got strong monsters.

I was so sure there was gonna be cards like Hate Buster and Zero Hole in here, but oh well. And yeah, Lotus you summon at your end phase, then, when your turn begins, you lose 1000 life points.

Well, if these cards can't help my fiends, Phantom Gunner, Grave Squirmer and Torch Golem will.

Sacrifice Locus will be banned.

I promise it ya guys :P

Or, AT LEAST LIMITED.

If they won't limit it, I'll quit Yu-Gi-Oh.

Than for da upload, Wicket, and nobody's ever gonna use the Yubels..... seriously...

Saurobeast Brachion, another damned broken card. Anyone understands you can simply flip your monsters back again? And then Flip Summon that scar of Brachion again.....

Lol... I aleady imagine that, plus a Man-Eater Bug + Swarm of Locusts on da field... :D

Red-Eyes Darkness Metal will add a DAMNED revolution for the Dragon players (darn it, why are they so much support cards from them?!!?)

Archived