Random idea I had.

10822r.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 3 "Dark Soul" monsters and taking 2000 damage, or by the effect of "Dark Soul - Firestorm Knight". The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Dark Soul - Firestorm Knight" from your hand or Deck unless you already control one. The turn this card is Summoned, your opponent cannot activate Trap cards. All Damage this card's controller takes becomes 0. As long as this card and "Dark Soul - Firestorm Knight" remain face-up on the field, all other monsters you control are sent to the Graveyard.

10822yxs.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by Tributing 2 "Dark Soul" monsters and taking 3000 damage, or by the effect of "Dark Soul - Eclipse Knight". The Special Summon of this card cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon 1 "Dark Soul - Eclipse Knight" from your hand or deck unless you already control one. Once per turn, negate the effect(s) of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls until the End Phase and reduce its ATK and DEF to 0. This effect cannot be chained to. As long as this card and "Dark Soul - Eclipse Knight" remain face-up on the field, discard your entire hand.

Image credit goes to Father Wolf. And yes, Im milking the Dark Soul idea >_>

aha, that would almost counterbalance the fact that eclipse has 2700 and reduces all damage to 0, and firestorm has 2600 atk, 3000 def, has an unchainable effect without a cost and is easier to summon than a friggin dark magician using dark magic curtain.

Confusing cards are confusing :shock:

My brains frying up here.

Somewhat OP, as you may have heard, I cannot in any way suggest how to balance, I'm still trying to stand up after collapsing from confusion.

that was also said about: swamp and lava battleguards, v-tiger jet and w-wing catapault, giant orc and second goblin, aitsu and soitsu, doitsu and koitsu.....i could go on, but i think i've made my point

but yeah, losing your hand does not paralel his effect, primarily because once it keeps repeating, you probably don't have a hand when it activates.

Archived