Evil Hero YAMI Ninja

Bull3tM0nk3y

[align=center]I did not choose Yami because it's the name of the main character of Yu-Gi-Oh! "Yami" means dark in Japanese.

Image Credit: Father Wolf

168497h.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. If this card was Summoned by another way destroy this card immediately. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards. If this card would be destroyed, you can pay 2000 Life Points OR destroy 1 DARK monster instead. Once per turn, you can pay 400 Life Points for each face-up LIGHT monster on the field to Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your hand. This card gains 1000 ATK and DEF for each DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once this card's ATK reaches 5000 destroy this card. By paying 800 Life Points for each DARK monster in your hand and Graveyard, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this effect was used, change this card to Defense Position until the End Phase of your next turn.

Rate, Hate, CnC

[/align]

Effect is pretty confusing here. OCG = 4/10

Card overall (pic, ATK, level, etc) I like it. Effect not sure because I'm still about to try to understand it, lets see....bold is my way of writing it after yours..

This card only be Special Summoned.

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set.

If this card was Summoned by another way destroy this card immediately.

(uhh?, you mean there's a Summoning condition? I don't see it)

This card can not be destroyed by Trap cards.

This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Trap Cards.

If this card was going to be destroyed, you can destroy 1 DARK attribute or pay 2000 Life Points.

If this card would be destroyed, you can pay 2000 Life Points OR destroy 1 DARK monster instead.

Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 DARK attribute monster, if you choose this effect, you must pay 400 Life Points for every LIGHT monster Face-Up on the field.

Once per turn, you can pay 400 Life Points for each face-up LIGHT monster on the field to Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your (hand? Deck? Graveyard?).

This card gains 800 ATK and DEF for every DARK attribute in your hand, and Graveyard.

This card gains 800 ATK and DEF for each DARK monster in your hand and Graveyard. (so you want to show your hand to your opponent for a few ATK points?)

This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this card battles twice using this effect, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. This card's battle position cannot be changed until the end of your next turn, except with a card effect, if you use this effect must pay 800 Life Points for every DARK attribute in your hand, and Graveyard.

By paying 800 Life Points for each DARK monster in your hand and Graveyard, this card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. If this effect was used, change this card to Defense Position until the End Phase of your next turn.

(your effect is a bunch of effects squished together, lots of complex payments and stuff. It has alot more than what it needs, I personally don't like that. I think I'm not going to rate it, sorry. Lets see what you have in the future..

its also horribly hard to reword)

Archived