Shrouded Synchro Summon

Father Wolf

[align=center]2941g.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Reveal 1 Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck. Send from your Deck to the Graveyard, 1 Tuner and 1 or more Non-Tuner monsters whose combined Levels are equal to the Revealed Synchro Monster's Level. Special Summon the revealed monster from your Extra Deck during your 3rd Standby Phase after this card's activation.

Rate/Comment

Image by: Me

Where can you get my images?

Just click here![/align]

Not sure what to suggest on it, anything should be fine if you are waiting 3 turns for it, but due to Deck thinning abiity and being as unstopable as Gold Sarcophagus, I would limit this card.

Great Pic, :)

9.5/10

Another thing to consider the summoned monster is not only special summoned, so it wasnt properly synchro summoned. so not special summoning out of the graveyard when u lose it. =D just thought some ppl should know

But what if the Synchro Monster needs a specific Tuner to be sent to the Graveyard?

u would have to send the specific tuner insteas of a random one

I'd go ahead and make it a continuous spell. And if this card is destroyed the Synchro is destroyed' date=' and vice versa.

[/quote']

i like it like it as a Gold Sarc effect... but that might balance it. >.> ill wait to see what others say

Not sure what to suggest on it' date=' anything should be fine if you are waiting 3 turns for it, but due to Deck thinning abiity and being as unstopable as Gold Sarcophagus, I would limit this card.

Great Pic, :)

9.5/10

[/quote']

a 3 turn wait is a long time for a synchro summon even if u get to pick what exactly is getting milled and synchro summoned.

Hmm' date=' you're artwork are getting better, Father Wolf. ^_^

By the way, it's "revealed" with non-cap R. Why don't you write it so it sends the required Synchro material monsters? Get it?

[/quote']

its not my Art is getting better im just getting better renders (why i <3 Blood Rose so much right now) and effects im learning in class.

yeah i just relooked over it and i saw the cap R i was like >.> *i see what i did there*.

Why did you use Aki there instead of Jack? Or Black Rose Dragon instead of Red Dragon Archfiend? That'd make more sense.

only anime watchers would have known it was aki's arm. XD i only used it because it was an arm holding up a card and it was a HD render. i would have used a HD render of Jack but i could fined one

STOP TEASING ME, MAN WITH THESE SYNCHRO DRAGON CARDS! I WANT THEM SO BAD! :cry:

Perfect OCG, killer Synchro related effect. Since Synchros are all the rage you took advantage as if you were making the card! :D. Perfectly suitable pic, and it's not OP'd. GREAT JOB! 13/10! :D:D:D:D:D:D

STOP TEASING ME' date=' MAN WITH THESE SYNCHRO DRAGON CARDS! I WANT THEM SO BAD! :cry:

Perfect OCG, killer Synchro related effect. Since Synchros are all the rage you took advantage as if you were making the card! :D. Perfectly suitable pic, and it's not OP'd. GREAT JOB! 13/10! :D:D:D:D:D:D

[/quote']

you sure are enthusiastic...

@Father Wolf: wouldn't it be better if worded "the Level of the revealed Synchro Monster."?

STOP TEASING ME' date=' MAN WITH THESE SYNCHRO DRAGON CARDS! I WANT THEM SO BAD! :cry:

[/quote']

you sure are enthusiastic...

@Father Wolf: wouldn't it be better if worded "the Level of the revealed Synchro Monster."?

2!4!6!8! Who do I appreciate? Myself! Myself! True, but it has to match the card text, so he either leaves it as is, or change the whole card. It really doesn't matter because it wouldn't be that hard. It's like you either say "He used to make a set that was cool" or "He makes a set that is cool." Tense aggreement, OCG agreement, same thing. :D:D:D

Archived