Yup it's Rapelay

Cyber Altair

I found a torrent for this on Piratebay a while back, downloaded and played the game. It was meh =/

I mean, why put a painstaking effort into making a girl have a really cute, detailed face if you're just going to give her a flat 2d texture for genitals? The gameplay itself isn't amazing either.. the control system is unnecessarily complicated and you have to spend loads of time messing around trying to figure out how to advance to the next "stage", which usually takes ages. I just cheated with the all-unlocked save file that the game came with. Download it if you must but in my opinion this was a disappointment, and I think I'd rather just stick to those stupid online flash hentai games.

Best video game title ever.

Well you got that right.

I'm afraid I need to take that back after my recent discovery of "Battle Raper"

Battle Raper is the first video game in the Battle Raper series produced by Illusion.

Battle Raper is a Japanese 3D fighting game in which the objective is to strip' date=' grope, and sometimes actively rape the female characters, including a special move by the boss character and only male fighter where the female opponent is forced to perform fellatio as the camera zooms in.[/quote']

Archived