PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT ON MY "Pain Reflector" PLEASE!!!

178778.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by returning 1 removed from play card to your Graveyard. Control of this card cannot switch. If this card is destroyed, you can remove this card from play to inflict all Battle Damage you would recieve this turn to your opponent's Life Points instead.

[spoiler=image credit]http://th07.deviantart.com/fs21/300W/i/2007/241/3/c/The_Bloodstained_Mirror_by_HyaKkiDouR4n.jpg

Heh, the name reminds me to the Pain Reflection spell from the Might and Magic series. :) While there is indeed a similar monster, it's good, anyway. I wonder why it is a LIGHT monster, though... with such a name and effect, I would imagine DARK, but that's just my opinion.

It should specify that it has to be sent to the graveyard in order to be able to be removed from play to activate its effect. Otherwise, you run into issues with divine knight ishzark, marcro cosmos, basically any card that makes it go to the deck or RFG instead of the grave when its destroyed by battle.

Other then that, great card and great idea.

Archived