Eurovision song contest 2009 - Moskov

RAEGING D0GKING

Guest Fake Apology

Nothing to discuss about it, just that Sakis Rouvas(representing Greece) will fail. I'm not really into Eurovision, to be honest...

I never liked the songs of the participants and the "on-stage" choreography was lame and nothing out of the ordinary...

It's just that you can find awesome songs while the Eurovision ones suck.That's because they are trying to impress as with big lights and stuff while this "competition" (whatever you call it) is actually about music.

But that's just my opinion,I wouldn't want to offend anyone who likes Eurovision.

I heard that Georgia wanted to participate with a song called "We don't wanna put in".=)

The committee told them that either they change the song or are disqualified. In the end they dropped out.=)

I also heard that Germany is going to hire Dita von Teese (stripper and Marilyn Manson's ex-wife) for the performance and hope to win just because of that. I heard the song and it's just bad (anything by Alex Christensen fails).

The French are going to send Patricia Kass because she already won the song contest years ago.

Meh I think the overall quality of the contest got worse. It's not about the music anymore but mostly about political/geographical matters. If you look at the participation list, most of the countries are from Eastern Europe so they won many of the latest editions since they vote for each other. Obviously.

I'm going to watch it but don't expect any surprises this year.

Haven't heard any of the songs bar the UK's I'll wait for the night instead, and my sister has the Eurovision 09 album knocking around somewhere I think

I do wonder if the UK would qualify if they didn't get an automatic final spot.

Eh' date=' Blood Rose, did some mod mess some threads up? >.<

There are 2 thread starts here, mine and Dog King's =/

[/quote']

There is some mod called Music section mod and something called merging threads.;)

I put both of them together since they're about the same thing and Dog King's is before yours now because it's older.

And the UK spot is the same as Germany. I guess without their automatic qualification they wouldn't get past the semi-finals. The last good thing they entered was in 2006 (I think) with Texas Lightning but everything after that was bad.

Meh' date='I Ain't Thinking Britain Will Win Or Any Other Country In Western Europe,Because Eastern Europe Vote For Each Other Instead Off Voting For Somebody They Actually Like.And How Is Azerbijan Classed As Europe And Israel?

[/quote']

Seriously, why is everyone speaking like that? It's wrong on so many levels.

Israel and Azerbaijan are actually closer to Europe than a large part of Russia.

Archived