My Booster Pack Contest

This is my first Booster contest, so let's discuss the rules:

1. It can be TCG or OCG

2. Must give credit (whose temp is it/where the render's from)

3. ONLY 1 pack per entrant

4. Cost = 2 points

5. Prizes are: 3 reps to 1st Place, 2 reps to 2nd place, 1 rep to 3rd place

6. Scoring will be on a 0.0 - 10.0 scale.

Deadline to submit the pack: June 8th~~

EX:

PRACTICEPACKI.png

Booster Temp/Background Credit is E-Hero Kyle

HAVE FUN! :D :P

Andinator,

Where's your entry fee? Must pay points before you enter pack.

Bratinella, also if that is your pack, then great. If not, you need to make an ORIGINAL piece.

----------

Kyle, due to scheduling reasons, I cannot end it on May 25th because I have a lot of paperwork (school things) to handle. June 8th is the day I get out of school, but I can push it to June 5th.

Bratinella's pack isn't hers? Well she cannot enter until she makes her own original pack (i've said this before)

No, I'll look at them periodically and check them when they are ready. Results posted at the end.

...forgot the grading stuff (sorry, but it's really simple):

-Originality = worth 5 points

-Flair = worth 5 points

Total: 10 points (FORGOT TO PUT IN 1st post)

--For the entry fee, many other people are charging fees for it. Some of them are about 5 points, but I decided to be nice and make it 2. And yes, Kyle, I'll judge this alone, since a couple times, I've asked for judges to help (they consented) and when it's time to give scores, they're not here, so better it's just me doing the stuff.

This is FORMAL because you will be graded on how original your pack is AND the quality. It's like a one-way tournament, you ONLY got one shot, so make this pack your BEST.

You and Andinator are good, you should expect at least a 8.5+ (really, I'm not kidding)

Kyle, I can read it's by Dark Anarchist! I'm not blind (I just never bother reading that)

And I already told you, DUE to ME having extensive schoolwork to handle, the earliest I can set this contest is June 5th. Sorry if it's not to your convenience but you have it easy. Plus, I chose June because you have more time to fix up and better your pack.

-----And I have to balance whose work is more important: mine or yours. You're in middle school, right? I have my 9th grade final exams/cram projects so I can't do May 25th. And also it's too sudden of a date

Archived