[CLOSED] Pravus Academy Year 1 is Over!

Felix Culpa

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jared walked back to the Headquarters. "Asuka's fighting Axel. Britney's fighting Karen?"

Axel jumped back, carrying Asuka's sword through his chest. "Ha, that won't work on me."

Karen walked out of the hallway, flipping her hair. "I thought I told you not to come back."

Axel slowly drew drew in the most calming breath controling his true form has become an art for him but none the less was still difficult. The form he controled was much slimer and not as brute. as he exhaled an aura grew around him unlike the last time. "you see you have already used these moves on me, nothing new. But me on the other hand have become much more powerful in the diabolus time of need!"

Leon hovers over the ruined school. "May their souls rest in peace..." he chants to the dead. His aura begins to increase insignificantly "Now I am really pissed." He flies to Diabolus HQ, passing everyone at unimagining speed. He storms into the main room "DAIMON!" he bursted out as he pushes his Soulblade to Daimon's neck "You are more disgusting than Jared!" he snapped

"well i dont have time for you this time around for a little pup like you. im afaid i cant draw out the fight like last time." disappearing before his eye alex jetted behind asuka with amazing speeds. wraping his dagger and recently thrown sword around asukas neck tightly. " noy in a good spot are you."

Leon closes his eyes and hels out his hand and Sephimecia's sword appears. "If my Soulblade can't take you out and Koca can't kill you, then how about Masamune?" he said as he enters his battle position. It's almost a miracle he can execute his battle position considering Masamune is a 6' katana

Archived