[CLOSED] Pravus Academy Year 1 is Over!

Felix Culpa

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jared glared at Asuka. "I don't care for you happy little family, believe me. They will all disappear eventually, and then what do you have to live for. Being dead is a marvelous thing. Just a wayward soul with no problems, no memories. You don't understand a thing about life until it's over, Asuka. I've been dead already and I still am. Do you want to test me? Oh and big deal, you took down a Diabolus member, ooh ahh. What do you want, a medal? Axel is only going to laugh at you. You couldn't take him down if he really tried. And your little war story doesn't amuse me either, so please just shut up and follow."

Jared glared back at Leon with cold, lifeless eyes. "Ha, what pain have you gone through? I've been in the abyss and back. Being dead is worse than having knives driven through your heart over and over because you can't feel pain..."

Jared turned to Marco, "Spare the pleasantries, Marco. You know what we are here for."

"There are thing far far worse than death, my friend, and I lived through all of them. But this isn't the time nor the place to argure," Leon said in a calm voice to Jared. He turns to Marco "What will it take to make you move?" he snapped at Marco. His Soulblade glows a brilliant grey.

Archived