[CLOSED] Pravus Academy Year 1 is Over!

Felix Culpa

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Well, yes it would be, wouldn't it. I guess I'll start now then)

Jared got off the bus, stepping into the center of Redwood, where as the name implies, there was a giant Redwood tree. He reaced out and brushed the tree a little, all the while keeping a hidden rhythm. The tree turned to semi-solid beneath his fingers, so he stepped into the portal to the Other Realm.

"Vacationing in the Human Realm was so boring... I wonder if there are going to be any new sophmores this year?" Jared thought to himself in the portal, which projected thoughts to other people as well.

((By the way, I will be implementing a Reaper System. If you are caught Godmodding, you will have 1 warning. 3 warnings and your character will be killed and you will not be able to make a new character for 3 days. Constant violation will result in the deletion of characters and complete Ban from this RPG and all its successors.))

Koruda walked around the Park, he was in the Human World, or 'The Boring World' as he calls it. He sighed, sitting down on a bench, then looking up to the sky. He sighed again, and looked down, he got up and walked away. He stopped behind a house, laid behind it and looked at the watch he wore on his right hand. "Tick-Tock..." Koruda said, repeating this everytime the long hand of the clock moved. He stopped as it reached 12, and he got up once again. He walked into the forest near the park, the tall trees, having it's leaves blown away. He looked at a huge tree, bigger than the rest, and he touched it with his hands. He pushed his hands further, surprisingly, it went inside the tree, and Koruda walked inside.

The portal dropped him off in front of the academy, which was surrounded by fountains and shrubbery of various sizes. Improved, huh?

Jared pulled his suitcase over to the sophmore dorm, looking for room number 212. "Ugh, the second story." He said, pulling his suitcase with him as he jumped up to the second floor. NO use not getting some more life force while in the human realm

Getting bored with the new kids, Dom shifted into a grey wolf and walked inside the Academy. He was assigned a new room, and was unfortunately bunked with someone else. As he got to the third floor, he paused. "Room 321?" He asked to himself aloud and walked towards the room, shifting into his human form and opening the door.

Jared unpacked, using his lightning speed (a benefit of sucking life force was that you were immediately vampire-like, seeing as Alder Kings were known as "more effective killers" than Vampires, due to the fact that vampires had to suck blood to get life force). Walked down to the student lounge, waiting for the group of Seniors to come to the Lounge to watch some of the human news.

Human news was boring, but it was fun to watch what some of your family members caused. The lounge also had a wrestling ring and some human activities.

"Hmm, I'm Jared Regard. Student Body President and the best fighter of my class? Never heard of me? That's a shame. Though, unevitable." Jared said, in reply to Koruda's question.

"And you would be?" he asked "Don't tell me. By your appearance, you must be Koruda Masato. Black Dog in true form?"

Archived