[CLOSED] Pravus Academy Year 1 is Over!

Felix Culpa

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Britney, even in your true form, he's stronger than you," Jared said, while rubbing his temples imagining Britney getting ripped limb from limb. "I realy wouldn't do that."

Jared walked through the middle of the ring of people, not caring at all the jeers made by the students around him. He kept walking until he reached the dorm where he stopped next to a wooden post.

"God, the Succubus is as annoying as always. The werewolf has a temper and the black dog is willing to go along for a fight. The Alastor is just as carefree as always, which is getting on my nerves," he said, explaining it all to his dormant true form.

"Seems interesting. Maybe you will get that exciting year you wanted," the voice echoed in his head.

The Noise woke Frandres up and heard the Sounds of a fight, So she got up and Traveled through the Shadows and near the Crowd and said "Now now... You cannot have a Fight without.... a vampire!" Frandres Pushed her way through the Crowd, and in the Process, Injured Brittany, and looked in the Fight, trying to see when it is a good time to join in.......

"Hmm, and who might that be?" Jared asked himself, eyeing out Frandres. "A vampire?"

"As it would seem. Very powerful. On the same supernatural plane as us. Though, just below the reaper, as are we"the voice said, "Vampires are close-knit with the Alder Kings because they both suck the life force from humans. In fact, Alder Kings used to be Vampires."

He looked down on the fight, watching the vampire brush through the crowds, pushing the succubus down. Well, I like her already. Anyone who doesn't care about the succubus as much as they would a falling leaf, is my friend.

Dom barked. He was enjoying the fight as he always did. He circled Koruda keeping his head low. "Now now Koruda, tired already? I bet you the Succubus could do better." He snickered. He turned and looked at the crowd. "How's about a team brawl?" He asked aloud, hoping for atleast two people to come forward. He had no desire to work with Koruda, but maybe someone else will. Oh he was enjoying this.

"That's it students, break it up," said the Headmaster of the Academy, brushing forward through the crowd, freezing student in their place, "And you two! Dominic, Koruda! Showing your true forms AND fighting. MY office, NOW!"

An echo of "Oh no, what about the rest of us" and "I hope my parents don't have to come" came through the air like silk.

Jared was still standing near the wooden pillar. Well, that is a shame that the vampire didn't get to fight... But I would love to see Headmaster's true form. His aura is enticing.

Frandres sees Britney, The Succubus she injured earlier Force someone into Making out and Says "God you are Retarded you $lutty W#ore", at which she goes up to Britney and Legsweeps her, Which Trips her and causes her to land on her @$$, which she then says "You!" she then points at Asuka and says "If you Believe that $lut, then you are Retarded" at which she looks at Britney, and her Pocket emitted a Yellow Aura that only Frandres could see

Dom paused for a sec. "I guess I should... Hold him off for a sec." He said, indicating the Headmaster. He walked towards Britney. "Right, look, jsut backoff before I tear you into shreds. 'Kay?" He said bluntly, with a smile on his face.

Then all of a Sudden, A Small amounts of red light shot from the Tree at Britney, which Burned her in the Back, and all of a Sudden, before anyone had time to React, Britney was Bullrushed by an Angry Frandres with a Series of Punches, Kicks and Scratching, Leaving Serious Wounds on Britney, at which Frandres Backflipped to the Base of the Tree and into a Shadow and Disappeared

"WHAT THE F*** I WILL GET YOU B****"

(Britney walks to the nurse and then goes to the headmaster)

"Hi headmaster just wanted to say Frandres attcked me infront of a bunch of peopls"

(Britney shows all her wounds)

"So i want you to do something about it and Dom kicked me out as his roommate and i don't have a place to stay can you do something about it please"

Archived