[CLOSED] Pravus Academy Year 1 is Over!

Felix Culpa

"And if I'm correct you would Koruda Masato' date='" Jared said, "Class President last year."

[/quote']

Koruda hmpfed, then sat down at one of the couches. He laid back, and looked at Dominic.

OoC: How about if our characters know each other, Fenrir? Rivals again? Maybe not?

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(> My Character might be Dom's Roomate <)

Frandres Sukohima Walked out of the Shadows of the lounge, She wore a White Skirt and a White Hat with a Scarlet Bow, Her Hair Blonde, Her eyes were Bright Red, and had Strange Appendages for Wings, But instead of Feathers, 4 Huge Crystals hung from the Wings, She saw Dominic and Koruda, but went to read her Comic Book called "the Ansem Retort"

"How dare you ignore a beautiful girl like me"

(She punches Dom in the face)

"Ok who wants to be my room mate"

(Almost all the boys raised there hands)

"Ok i choose you tall boy in blue shirt"

(He walks over)

"Well hello who are you"

"I am Francessca"

"Francessca thats a girls name"

(Starts laughing at him)

"Get outa here Francessca hahahaha omg my splean is about to blow up hahaha"

(Francessca walks away)

"Okay Dom anyway i have keys to the room and you can't do a thing to make me give them up"

Dom chuckled as he pulled his keys out of his pocket. "Like I said, you're not my room mate." He put them back in his pocket. "Also, Koruda, if you ahve a problem with me, let's take it out side. Like last time." He said with a laugh.

Frandres was reading her comic book and kept reading it, and gotten Very Bored, she then stared at Dom and thought that he might make a good Boy friend, Despite Being a very deformed Vampire, when out of the Blue, Frandres, who was also Known as "White Farluster" blurted out a question at Dom "Do you want to be my Roommate?", Afterwards she wanted to punch herself, but did not.

Before Dom went outside he turned and eye'd Flandre. "as long as you aren't an annoyign Succubus, sure." He then headed out. As he got out he shifted into a dire wolf, which is a wolf as large as a horse with pale spikes coming out from it's back.

(Britney stops dancing and walks up to Frandres)

"Well take the key if your his roommate"

(Britney gives her the key and runs back to the group of boys)

"Hey jason can i be you roommate"

"Sure Britney"

"Can i be your girlfriend two"

"Sure"

(Britney runs to Jason and makes out with him)

"Lets go to our room to have some fun time"

"Okay lets do it"

(They both go to there room and have some fun)

Though dom's form lacked magic, it made up for in brute strength. Being much larger than Koruda he sidestepped and used his paw to slamn the dog to the ground. Givign him a chance, he lifted it and jumped back. "Come on Koru, last year was so much better..."

(> It's Frandres, Not Flandre <)

Frandres Looked at Dominic, Who's Pocket emitted a Blue Aura, then the Key, which Emitted a red Aura, and Looked at all the Doors, The Handles glowed different Colors to her, she looked until she saw that there was no Red Doorknobs anywhere and she said "After i go into my class, I will need to turn this Key in to a Teacher" at which She went into a door, whose handle emitted a Blue Glow, at which she pointed her Finger at the keyhole and Fired a blue Beam into it, which Unlock and she went into Dominic's Room, and Closed the Door, and then Curled up and took a nap in the Shadows....

((*Sigh* I side-stepped once Omega, I'm not going to be an idiot and do it again. -_-'))

Dom expected Koru to counter him, but he forgot that he could turned his spikes with effort, and he did just that. His left shoulder spike bent and blocked teh slash. Dom grunted and backed up, the move causing him to use energy.

Archived