Tri-Card Championship 2(Plz Lock And Move)

littlem101

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

180728x.jpg

If this card is Special Summoned when you have 2 or more DARK monsters on your field, you can Special Summon a Level 4 or lower DARK monster from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. When this card destroys a monster, you can decrease your Life Points by 800 to Special Summon that monster to your field durring your second Standby Phase after this effect is activated. Once per turn, you can discard a card from your hand to destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field. If your opponent activates a Counter Trap Card, you can remove from play 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard to negate it's effects. If this card is destroyed by battle, you can Tribute 1 DARK monster to Special Summon this card durring your next Standby Phase.

180728o.jpg

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares and attack when you have 2 or more Zombie-Type monsters. Special Summon up to 2 Level 3 lower Zombie-Type monsters from your Deck. Durring the End Phase of your next turn, destroy all monsters on the field and take damage equal to how many monsters where destroyed by this effect x 400.

180728w.jpg

This card can only be activated durring your opponent's turn. Send fusion Material Monsters that are listed by a Fusion Monster Card from your field. Durring the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, destroy that monster and take damage equal to halve of it's original ATK.

I understand' date=' but why should we post our effects when you can just read them off of the card?

[/quote']

Because My Labtop Has A Very Small Screen And I'm Sorry If Its An Inconvienince(Excuse My Spelling) but could every plz do it

and the contest technically hasnt even started until theres 16 entrants but ive begun judging for those thatve already submitted round 1 entrants

got two:

[align=center]141290.jpg

This card cannot only be summoned in face up defense position. When this card is placed in Attack position, this card cannot attack for the rest of the turn. This card can only be attacked by the weakest card on your side of the field. When this card attacks, Both players Life Points are reduced by 500. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

141290.jpg

This card can only be played when one of you opponent's monsters attacks a Fiend Type monster on your side of the field. Reduce the attacking monster's ATK by half until it is discarded. Inflict damage equal to your opponent equal to the ATK points reduced. Then, discard the Defending monster.[/align]

My cards:

286926c.jpg

Effect:As long this card is Faced-Up on the field all WInd Monster cannot be destroyed in result of battle.Increase this card ATK and DEF in 500 points per Winged-Beast type monster in your side of the field.If this card are destroyed you can special summon one WIND monster from your deck.

286926r.jpg

Effect:You can just equip this card to one Winged-Beast type monster.The monster equiped with this card become one FIRE attribute monster.

286926.jpg

Effect:Activate this card if one Wiged-Beast type monster is a battle target.All monster become Winged-Beast type monsters.

ok, here is my cards:

[spoiler=monster] 185418c.jpg

You must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phase (this is not optional). This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you control less monsters than your opponent. Once per turn, you can pay 1500 Life Points to remove from play 1 card on the field. You cannot conduct a Battle Phase the turn you use this effect.

[spoiler=spell] 185418q.jpg

Pay any amount of Life Points x1500. For each amount payed, take control of a monster on your opponent's side of the field. Those monsters cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon or declare an attack. When this card is destroyed, return the monsters back to its original owners. You must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phase. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

[spoiler=trap] 185418.jpg

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack. Pay 1000 Life Points. Take control of the attacking monster until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. If you declare an attack with that monster, you can pay Life Points equal to the ATK of the monster to ATK your opponent directly.

ok' date=' here is my cards:

[spoiler=monster'] 185418c.jpg

You must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phase (this is not optional). This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned if you control less monsters than your opponent. Once per turn, you can pay 1500 Life Points to remove from play 1 card on the field. You cannot conduct a Battle Phase the turn you use this effect.

[spoiler=spell] 185418q.jpg

Pay any amount of Life Points x1500. For each amount payed, take control of a monster on your opponent's side of the field. Those monsters cannot be used as a Tribute for a Tribute Summon or declare an attack. When this card is destroyed, return the monsters back to its original owners. You must pay 500 Life Points during each of your Standby Phase. If you do not, this card is destroyed.

[spoiler=trap] 185418.jpg

This card can only be activated when your opponent declares an attack. Pay 1000 Life Points. Take control of the attacking monster until the End Phase of your opponent's next turn. If you declare an attack with that monster, you can pay Life Points equal to the ATK of the monster to ATK your opponent directly.

Dang, nice cards.

I Edited Original Post So Every One That Entered So Far Has Thier Scores Up For Round 1 And There Is A New Round 1 Point Leader.(Congratulations Noob1337 You Had Great Cards For This Round) But Thier Are Still 3 More People Who've Yet To Enter Thier Cards.

Felix I've 3 Things To Say

1. My Friend Is The Judge I Didnt Want To Judge Because I Felt That'd Be Unfair So I Let Him.(Do Not Ask For Name He Doesnt Have An Account)

2. It's Only Round 1 You've Atleast Made It To Round 2 And Second Place Still Gets You 2 Rep.

3. If You Continue To Argue I'll Have No Choice But To Disqualify You From The Tournament And Your A Great Card Maker And I Really Dont Want To.

Felix I've 3 Things To Say

1. My Friend Is The Judge I Didnt Want To Judge Because I Felt That'd Be Unfair So I Let Him.(Do Not Ask For Name He Doesnt Have An Account)

I need reasons why I got the score I did. I'm not happy with someone taking a quick glance at my card without checking finer details and rating cards on how OP they are.

2. It's Only Round 1 You've Atleast Made It To Round 2 And Second Place Still Gets You 2 Rep.

I suppose

3. If You Continue To Argue I'll Have No Choice But To Disqualify You From The Tournament And Your A Great Card Maker And I Really Dont Want To.

Depends if I want to stay:/ Ratings with out reasons don't appeal to me.

Archived