Tri-Card Championship 2(Plz Lock And Move)

littlem101

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My 3 Synchro Monsters:

272903.jpg

1 WATER Tuner monster + 1 WIND non-Tuner monster

If this monster is Synchro Summoned successfully, activate one of the following effects:

-Discard 1 card in your hand. Draw 2 card.

-Raise the ATK of a Sea-Serpent-Type monster by 200.

This monster gains 100 ATK and DEF for every Sea-Serpent-Type monster in your Graveyard. If this card is destroyed by battle in face-up Defense Position, pay 300 Life Points to destroy the monster that destroyed this card.

272903q.jpg

1 Tuner monster + 1 or more Beast-Type non-Tuner monsters.

If the Tuner monster used to Synchro Summon this card was a Beast-Type monster, randomly select 1 card in your opponent's hand and send it to the Graveyard. If the Tuner monster used to Synchro Summon this card was a Warrior-Type monster, destroy this card.

272903l.jpg

1 "Soul of the Tornado" + 1 or more Zombie-Type non-Tuner monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, raise the ATK of all Zombie-Type monsters on you field by 100. Every time this card attacks a face-up Defence Position monster, Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower DARK monster. If this card is attacked by a LIGHT monster, destroy this card.

"Soul of the Tornado" coming soon!

Here's "Soul of the Tornado":

272903h.jpg

My cards:

286926a.jpg

Effect:1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner EARTH monsters.

If this card and destroyed you can pay half of your Life Points to Activate this card effect.Special Summon 3 EARTH monster from your Deck to the field.When the 3 Monsters are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard destroy all cards on the field and back this card from the Graveyard to the field with 3 Counters (Max 3).Every time your oponnent set one monster card put 1 counter on this card.By removing 3 counter from this card Flip Summon all Faced-Down position monsters on the field.

286926.jpg

Effect:1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

Every time this card battle you can select one card from your hand.

*If the card are one Monster Card this card attack your oponnent directly.

*If the card are one Spell Card back this card to your hand.

*If the card are one Trap card this card are destroyed and sent to the Graveyard.

286926z.jpg

Effect:You can pay 2000 Life Points to activate this card effect

*If this card are destroyed by one Mosnter Card you can Special Summon one Machine-Type Monster from your Deck to the field.

*If this card are destroyed by one Monster Effect Back this card to your Extra Deck.

*If this card are destroyed by one Spell Card you can Draw two cards

*If this card are destroyed by one Trap Card destroye one mosnter in your oponnent side of the field.

I thinks i don't deserve the 4th,3rd,2nd or 1st place

i but i'm here

This is one nice contest and good luck for the anothers!!

Hold Up Let Me Check They May Be As I Said Before Ive Been A Little Worked Up

Srry BrandonSparkman It Is Way Too Late To Join Were In Round 3 And The Four Finalist Are ~Ghost Rare~, 1337Noob, Henrique Sakura, And SuperSpecialAwesome99.

Yes Your Correct 1337Noob Those Are The Prizes My Bad

Scores For Round 3 Are In And Here They Are

1337 Noob: 310/300(Include The 20 Bonus Points)

SSA99: 305/300(Includes The 10 Bonus Points)

Henrique Sakura: 255/300(Your Second Card Wouldnt Show Up So I Gave You A Default Score Of 75 For It.)

~Ghost Rare~: 0/300

The 2 Finalist Of The Tri-Card Tournament Are 1337Noob *Echo**Echo* And SSA99*Echo**Echo* Congratulations And The Fun Stops Here Because Now You Must Make 3 Cards Of Your Choosing But This Round There Is No Extra Credit And The Grading Scale Is Tougher.

Here are my 3 cards (drum roll, plz):

272903v.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing 1 Level 4 "Way of the Warrior" monster from play. If there is another "Way of the Warrior" monster on your field, you can destroy it to destroy 2 Spell or Trap Cards on the field. If this card is destroyed, return 1 "Way of the Warrior" monster removed from play to your hand.

272903p.jpg

When this card battles a monster that has more than 2400 ATK, that monster is automatically destroyed. Every Standby Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, it gains 100 ATK. If this card is on the field, you must pay 750 Life Points each Main Phase 1. If you cannot, every monster on your side of the field is destroyed (including "Swordsman of the Rock").

272903z.jpg

1 LIGHT Tuner monster + 1 or more Dragon-Type DARK non-Tuner monsters

Every time this card is attacked by a Level 8 or higher monster, randomly choose 2 cards in your opponent's hand and put them in your Deck. Then shuffle your Deck. Every time this card is targeted by a Spell or Trap Card, choose 1 card on the field and return it to its respective Deck. Then shuffle the Deck.

MAY THE BEST MAN WIN!!!!!

Scores For Round 3 Are In And Here They Are

1337 Noob: 310/300(Include The 20 Bonus Points)

SSA99: 305/300(Includes The 10 Bonus Points)

Henrique Sakura: 255/300(Your Second Card Wouldnt Show Up So I Gave You A Default Score Of 75 For It.)

~Ghost Rare~: 0/300

The 2 Finalist Of The Tri-Card Tournament Are 1337Noob *Echo**Echo* And SSA99*Echo**Echo* Congratulations And The Fun Stops Here Because Now You Must Make 3 Cards Of Your Choosing But This Round There Is No Extra Credit And The Grading Scale Is Tougher.

255+75=330

o.o

omg

anyway

congrats and good luck for the 2

and congrats for your championship littlem101

=D

here are my cards.

[spoiler=card 1] 185418g.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 5 Dragon-Type or Warrior-Type monsters you control. When this card is Special Summoned, you and your opponent selects 3 cards they control. Destroy all cards on the field other than the selected cards. This card cannot attack the turn it is Special Summoned.

[spoiler=card 2] 185418mcn.jpg

Once per turn, you can pay 1500 Life Points to remove from play 1 card on the field. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can draw 1 card. Each time you activate either effect, decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 300. If this card's ATK becomes 0 by this effect, destroy this card. Inflict Life Points equal to the amount of ATK when this card is Summoned to the original owner of this card.

[spoiler=card 3] 1337Noob.png

1 LIGHT Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, Special Summon 1 LIGHT-Type monster from your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 monster you control to Special Summon 1 monster whoes Level is equal or less then the Tributed monster. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.

Archived