Tri-Card Championship 2(Plz Lock And Move)

littlem101

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1 Winner but Winner Of That One Will Go Up Against The Winner Of Nazello vs 1337noob

p.s. Felix SSA99 I'll Give You Ur Prizes For Round 1 Later Today As I'm Having Technical Difficulties Right Now Getting The Rep Through.

ATTENTION CONTESTANTS: Round 2 Ends May27

My cards

[align=center][spoiler=Fusion Material Monster+Fusion Monster:]

286926k.jpg286926.jpg

286926c.jpg

Effect:"The Mist Wolf" + "The Angel of the Masks"

This mosnter cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon.When this card attacks put one counter on this card.When this card have 8 counters this card can attack your oponnent directly.When this card are destroyed you can discard one of the Fusion Mterial Monsters you used to make this fusion to back this card to the Fusion Deck[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Ritual Spell+Ritual Monster]286926o.jpg286926.jpg

Effect:This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "The Stone of the Time".You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 8 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand.Increase this card ATK and DEF in 200 points per Rock type monster in the field.When tis card are destroyed you can Tribute 3 monster from your field to back the Ritual Spell Card and this monster to your Deck.

[/align]

[align=center][spoiler=Synchro Monster]286926h.jpg

Effect:1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

When this card are sucefully Synchro Summoned you can select one mosnter from your oponnent side of the field.The selected mosnter cannot attack.When this card are destroyed you can Special Summon one Tuner monster fromy our hand to the field.

[/align]

That is the best i can do

Good luck for the anothers!!

o/

Np Henrique

Wow I Figured Some One Wouldve Entered A Card Already Besides Henrique So I'm Gonna Send A PM out Reminding All Contestants And All That Are Away Will Be DQ'ed Srry

BUMP

U

M

P

Nazello Is DQ'ed but i still need 1337noobs cards to judge for 1st,2nd, and 3rd place in 2nd round

Right thanks for allowing me in after being late, but i see no way i can win unless i post 1st round cards as well, so i will post round 1 cards and round 2 cards here now, if you think its too late and unfair to others its fine not to rate the round 1 cards..!!!

[spoiler=Round 1 Cards][align=center]

276492f.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be Special Summoned from the Deck. If this card is the only face-up FIRE monster you control this card can attack your opponent directly if you do so during the End Phase this cards loses 200 ATK. Once per turn, you can negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove it from play to draw 1 card from your Deck if it is a FIRE monster you can reveal it to your opponent to draw another card.

276492o.jpg

Effect - You must Tribute 1 FIRE monster you control to activate this card. This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of Trap Cards. Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1 your opponent takes 500 damage for each FIRE monster on the field. When a FIRE monster you control would be destroyed by battle, you can Tribute this card to negate the attack and destroy the attacking monster.

276492.jpg

Effect - When this card is activated, declare an Attribute, all face-up monsters on the field are treated as the selected Attribute. Any monster with an Attribute different to the selected 1, that is Summoned after this cards activation is destroyed. When this card would be destroyed, you can destroy all monsters with the selected Attribute on the field to add this card to your hand.[/align]

[spoiler=Round 2 Cards][align=center]

276492j.jpg

Effect - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can discard 1 card to destroy 1 card on the field. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add 1 monster to your hand from the Graveyard, it cannot be Summoned during this turn. If this card is targeted by a Spell Card you can return this card to your Extra Deck and Special Summon the cards used to Sycnhro Summon this card and switch the target to one of them. When this card destroys a monster by battle, gain Life Points equal to that monsters Level x200.

276492v.jpg

Effect - "Ice Peak Dragon" + "Blazing Inferno Dragon"

A Fusion Summon of this monster can only be conducted with the above Fusion Material Monsters. When this card is Fusion Summoned, inflict 2000 damage to your opponent and destroy up to 2 face-down Spell or Trap Cards on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of Spell, Trap or Effect Monster Cards. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy 1 card in your opponents hand. Once per turn, you must pay 800 Life Points during your End Phase or this card is destroyed.

[spoiler=Fusion Materials]

276492v.jpg

Effect - You can Tribute 2 cards you control to Tribute Summon this card. If you do inflict 2000 damage to your opponent. Once per turn, if this card would be destroyed by the effect of a Spell or Trap Card it is not. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can pay half your Life Points to add this card to your hand.

276492u.jpg

Effect - If this card is the only Dragon-Type monster in your hand you can pay 2000 Life Points to Special Summon it. Once per turn, when this card declares an attack, you can pay 500 Life Points to have this card gain 500 ATK during the Damage Step. If this card is sent to the Graveyard except by battle increase your Life Points by 1000.

276492.jpg

Effect - This monster can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Volcanic Geyser". You must also offer monsters whose total Level Stars equal 7 or more as a Tribute from the field or your hand. When this card destroys a monster by battle your opponent must discard 1 card from their hand. Once per turn, you can inflict 400 damage to your opponent and add 1 Spitfire Counter to 1 face-up monster they control, monsters with Spitfire Counters lose 100 ATK and DEF for every Spitfire Counter on the field.

[spoiler=Ritual Spell]276492b.jpg

[/align]

Now if you want the fusion-materials and/or the ritual spell card posted(for reference e.t.c) please let me no

Archived