wat do u think about my deck?

Wanted to see if you knew what you knew what you were doing. THIS is one of my real combos!

"Sangan" or "Witch of the Black Forest" must be on the field, preferably Special Summoned, although "Double Summon" or "Ultimate Offering" can amend this. "Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End" or "Sky Scourge Norleras" (preferably "CED" due to its easier summoning conditions) must then be Special Summoned and its effect activated. "Sangan"/"Witch" will be sent to the Graveyard, allowing you to pick out "Yata-Garasu". Normal Summon it and switch to your Battle Phase; when it attacks, your opponent cannot draw a card on their next turn, and, thanks to "CED"/"Norleras'" effect, they will have no cards to play. This creates an inescapable lock.

This is a deck? <_<

Killer, shut up already, you have got to realize that this deck, this deck completely fails, even a new member who has some of these cards can tell that this deck can't function. You can't summon Rainbow Dragon and so on <_< Nuff said.

Also, copying a combo from Yugioh Wikia, you must suck <.<

i don't think there is anything left for me to say about this quote, unquote: deck.

its completely illegal, with cards you can't even summon.

You didn't even post this thread to the layout that your supposed to.

come on, if you actually use this deck, just quit now.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived