2.transcendent wings /spellx1

3.draining shield /trapx2

4.mirror force/trapx1

5.the warrior returning alive/spellx4

6.skyscraper/spellx2

7.a hero emerges/trapx2

8.monster reborn/spellx1

9.monster reincarnation/spellx1

This is just awesome... But I suppose that's understandable if it's coming from a cool person...

That was perhaps the saddest and most retarded thing I have ever seen anyone do...

xDDD +1interwebz

HEY! STOP FLAMING HIM! HIS DECK IS ACTUALLY PRETTY GOOD! IF HE ADDED RAINBOW NEOS AND POLYMERIZATION HE COULD EASILY WIN DUELS! HE'S NEW' date=' CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM WOULD HELP HIM WITH THE PROBLEMS YOU SEE!

[/quote']

Because typing with Caps Lock on makes you look cool, right? Caps Lock or not, that is terrible advice that would only make the Deck worse than it already is. Rainbow Neos needs his own Deck and even that Deck is not all that great. Reasoning at 1. Monster Gate at 1. The fact Rainbow Neos doesn't work with Miracle Fusion and the fact you can't dump any of the Rainbow Dragons with Prisma.

We all hate you.(except for the hottest flame. he's a n00b)

fix'd

stop trying to take his side, he made a deck that made no sense what-so-ever, it's cool you're trying to stick up for him, but saying you hate everyone else is gonna get you targeted too

I don't care if i get targeted! his deck is actually good, and i could win with it easy. i've been dueling for a very long time, i have a ton of strong cards and against this would be a good game. I've made a name for myself helping the newer guys get better and someday YOU will all look up to me as a mod. I always explain in my ratings. YOU are all noobs!

I don't care if i get targeted! his deck is actually good' date=' and i could win with it easy. i've been dueling for a very long time, i have a ton of strong cards and against this would be a good game. I've made a name for myself helping the newer guys get better and someday YOU will all look up to me as a mod. I always explain in my ratings. YOU are all noobs!

[/quote']

Wow, you must be one of those kids whose parents say, "Oh you're so clever/handsome", "You're the best in the world at everything" but in reality you are sh!t at everything. Either that or you're a double account. You say that you’re good at the game but the fact that you say you think it’s a good Deck, means you are absolutely sh!t. Either both of your statements are true or both of them are false and I know one’s false which means that so is the other one. You suck at Yugioh, give up and find a new game to delude your self with.

My parents are not like that, i dont even know who the hottest flame is so it's not my account. i can own anyone I know and have great strategies. I could win easy with this deck. delete the neg you gave me. I don't understand or use syncros so if the problem is thhere, i'm sorry. His layout Is bad but i can still understand it so i'ts fine. i'm a straight A student and a travel hockey player so you can't say i suck at stuff. I could report you for cussing if I want so you'd better delete the neg. One of my combos- DNA card to make each card a rock card or machine card, then summon megarock dragon or chimeratech overdragon.

Archived