!!!AERODYNAMIC WARRIOR AND SYNCHRON!!!

Aerodynamic Synchron

Attribute: Light

Level:2

Type: Machine

ATK:1300

DEF: 800

Effect:When this card is used for Synchro Summon, your opponent can draw a card and you gain 800 Life Points.

Aerodynamic Warrior

Attribute: Light

Level: 8

Type: Machine

ATK: ?

DEF:2000

Effect: "Aerodynamic Synchron" + 1 or more non-Tuner monstersWhen this card is Synchro Summoned, sent it to the Graveyard. After your 2nd Standby Phase when it's sent, Special Summon it and both players must discard all cards from their respective hand. The ATK of this card is equal to the amount of the ATK of all discarded monster.

Ok, first comes Aerodynamic Synchron...

The effect is ok, but where are its stats?

All in all it is very usable, when the stats are okay (i suggest 1300 ATK and about 800 DEF).

And Aerodynamic Warrior...

Well, here I miss the DEF. Also, it would be better if he would be removed from play instead.

All in all, good concept. 7,5/10

Ok' date=' first comes Aerodynamic Synchron...

The effect is ok, but where are its stats?

All in all it is very usable, when the stats are okay (i suggest 1300 ATK and about 800 DEF).

And Aerodynamic Warrior...

Well, here I miss the DEF. Also, it would be better if he would be removed from play instead.

All in all, good concept. 7,5/10

[/quote']

I agree with you on some points -- ATK and DEF are needed (though for BOTH -- you must admit that sometimes an ATK boost is overpowered simply because the monster already has enough of it as is), but . . .

I do think that Aerodynamic Warrior's Graveyard-summoning should stay as-is. With Removed From Play, there's two things about its original effect that get subverted:

1) Combo Potential: Ever hear of 'Cards of Safe Return'? Dark World users would KILL for this baby, and they tend to run that (not saying all of them do, but a few that I've seen do). There's also probably a few other good cards that would enjoy that.

2) Combo DISRUPTION Potential: Removed from play? Nobody can Summon from there but you (seriously; there is NO card that I know of that does that), but the Graveyard? If your opponent wanted this to not fire, he could just use a Monster Reborn on it and BAM! Out. And I'm NOT saying that's a bad thing -- far from it, the potential to fail is one of the greatest nerfs out there! So I think the Graveyard summoning should stay as-is, if only for this.

However, one small question . . .

. . . does it discard BOTH players' hands, or just the user's hand? I couldn't quite tell by the wording.

1) If it's just you discarding, use this wording: "and discard all cards from your hand." (if it says something like this, it's mandatory and must be done; therefore, you can save space like this.)

2) if it's both players, try this one: "and both players discard all cards from their hand(s)." (I think this is proper OCG . . . )

That said, it's a very interesting concept -- again. Keep it up!

I think its kind of stupid to be honest. The Synchro is incredibly broken. It makes you both discard your hands and yet it doesn't say to draw new ones. It is extremely overpowered since you are taking monsters from both hands and mashing all their attack together. The effect is not at all well thought out and the grammar is poor. 1/5

{Adama}

I think its kind of stupid to be honest. The Synchro is incredibly broken. It makes you both discard your hands and yet it doesn't say to draw new ones. It is extremely overpowered since you are taking monsters from both hands and mashing all their attack together. The effect is not at all well thought out and the grammar is poor. 1/5

{Adama}

That's a little harsh Admiral. Calling a card stupid like that isn't being critical, it's being rude. Grammar isn't something to dock people on when they're just typing out an effect, unless you're completely mangling the meaning, which he's not. The effect is not that overpowered since it's conditional; think of what happens if the hands are already empty or devoid of monsters. 0 ATK. It certainly doesn't deserve a 1/5 rating. And to top it off, you skipped over the Synchron.

I agree with Darkdust here' date=' that was really unneeded. Sure, this card might have some very powerful uses, such as if you got it out in the first turn of the duel. (Double Summon, anyone?) But it also has times when it's useless, like just about any time late in the duel. I'd say that if it was a bit more splashable, it would be broken, but it requires a specific tuner. Maybe if you lowered the tuner's level to 1, it would be a little more balanced. (Don't lower it to 2, getting out a level 5 synchro material is amazingly easy)

[/quote']

He could lower the Level to 2 and make the Synchro 8 stars; getting out a 6-star you're willing to part with isn't all that easy these days with so much stuff floating around; but it is DominickIII's choice.

Archived