Savior Dragon Contest *FINISHED*

The basic gist of this concept is to create a "Savior X Dragon". It can be based off of an existing Synchro monster or one you yourself made.

RULES:

1. The non-savior version CANNOT be based on a non-Dragon or non-Synchro monster.

2. If its based off of a custom monster, then you MUST post the custom monster as well as the Savior version.

3. OCG must be clearly worded. Not neccesarily perfect, but I must have a general idea of what the card does.

4. Must be accurate to the concept of Savior monsters.

PRIZES

1. 3 Reps

2. 2 Reps

3. 1 Rep

The end date is 5 days after we get our second entry.

Entry reserved.

[spoiler=Edit: Savior Brionic Dragon]

19982.jpg

"Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon" + "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" + 1 non-Tuner monster

Once per turn discard any number of cards from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy same number of cards you discarded. When this card would be destroyed by battle destroy all spell and trap cards on your opponents side of the field, then inflict 500 points of damge to your opponent for each card sent to the graveyard. Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier" from your Graveyard.

51615244.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]"Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon" + "Dark End Dragon" + 1 non-Tuner monster

You can have this card lose 500 ATK and DEF, and send 1 monster your opponent controls to the Graveyard. When this monster battles, this card gains ATK equal to the battling monster. Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Dark End Dragon" from your Graveyard.

This is my entry:

29582.jpg

Lore:

"Salvation Dragon - Savior Dragon" + "Exploder Dragonwing" + 1 non-Tuner monster

If this card battles a monster, you can destroy the monster immediately with this card's effect without applying damage calculation, and inflict damage to your opponent equal to that monster's ATK. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase, and Special Summon 1 "Exploder Dragonwing" from your Graveyard.

I enter. My card:

27671t.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 "Savior Dragon" + 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters.

This card can only be Special Summoned by a Synchro Summon. You can destroy 1 face-up Field Spell Card to increase the ATK of this card in 300 for each monster Type in both players Graveyard whose are in the card's text of the destroyed card. When this card attacks, no trap cards can be activated until the End Phase. Return this card to the Extra Deck during the End Phase and Special Summon 1 "Ancient Fairy Dragon" from your Graveyard.

Archived