Majora's Mask

Prada

It has good gameplay, and you have the power to control time and use over 20 masks with different abilites plus you can be Deku Link. It's awesome 9.5/10 for that game. How come at of all of the Zelda games Nintendo created, not one has been able to stand as an equal to OoT?

Yeah, I know about that, but still, going back and forth, back and forth, get's really annoying for me, but mainly the Water temple of LOZ: Ocarina of Time.

But yes, even with slow down time, very annoying either way. Still awesome though <.<

Majora's Mask is simply put as a great game. No Ganondorf, no Toony-looking Link, and no ****in boats. The only REAL minus I had with this game is the creation of Tingle, the pedophile (Yes, Tingle only appears when a Young Link is around (never an Adult Link).

It has good gameplay' date=' and you have the power to control time and use over 20 masks with different abilites plus you can be Deku Link. It's awesome 9.5/10 for that game. How come at of all of the Zelda games Nintendo created, not one has been able to stand as an equal to OoT?

[/quote']

Simple. Its hard to perfect a perfect game (OoT)

It's awesome 9.5/10 for that game.

Actually' date=' it's more like an 8 or so.

How come at of all of the Zelda games Nintendo created, not one has been able to stand as an equal to OoT?

This game, along with TP stand pretty close. =/ Plus, this thread isn't about OoT. =P

OoT isn't a perfect game. xD

No game is perfect but its just THAT close to perfection.

Not really' date=' no. =P

good game, too little bosses though

Maybe. The temple length and difficulty, as well as the amount of side quests makes up for that.

No game is perfect but its just THAT close to perfection.

Not really' date=' no. =P

good game, too little bosses though

Maybe. The temple length and difficulty, as well as the amount of side quests makes up for that.

Well, my buddy said a temple usually takes about three game days to finish a temple... But I think that's unless you don't slow down time. Also... anyone make up their own scarecrow song? =o I made mine, first one was Saria's song (from OoT), I then tryed Zelda's Lulliby (However you spell it. >_>) It didn't work, so I tryed random directions. Now I don't know my own Scarecrow song. xD

Guest Fake Apology

me love dat game though i think its far darker than twighlight princess

Maybe, still the storyline isn't as epic as Twilight Princess's.

Archived