[|\/|] Card Contest Sub-Forum HAS BEEN ADDED [114 Supporters] {4 Mods Support} [|\/|]

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Support. Nuff said.

Now' date=' can I have a cookie =D

[/quote']

Chocolate Chip or Oatmeal?

Double Choco Chip =3

*Puts chocolate chips on the chocolate chip cookie he has* Here, does this count as double?

Good enough =3

Don't spam.

And I'm not completely decided on this subject, but I'm not exactly leaning towards no, so I'll support it.

I would support this only in the event that other forums or sub-forums are created for other parts of the Custom Cards forum, such as one where the making of cards can be discussed (for example "what should my next set be?" and the like). The whole section could benefit from a re-emphasis.

I would support this only in the event that other forums or sub-forums are created for other parts of the Custom Cards forum' date=' such as one where the making of cards can be discussed (for example "what should my next set be?" and the like). The whole section could benefit from a re-emphasis.

[/quote']

So is that support from you?

Guest Fake Apology

With the increasing amount of 1 on 1 Card Matches' date=' [b']the Card Contest Section has become very cluttered[/b]. In order to organize things better, I propose a Sub-Forum only for 1 on 1 Card Matches. What say you?

With the increasing amount of 1 on 1 Card Matches, the Card Contest Section has become very cluttered

Agreed. You have my support.

Archived