Jump to content

I wish we had more of Banner's cards, but no...


Recommended Posts

and Synchro Duelist i would know my basic math but im still struggling ont the ABD's

Come on Kira! It's your basic edjumicationzz....

well you know....marijijuanaja is bad for your edjumacation.....

Yeah, For me, I rely on Red Bull and Coffee for school (yes, I'm 15 0.0). My friends call me the Energizer Bunny sometimes. So yes, it's true that Red Bull gives you wings ^_^..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

and Synchro Duelist i would know my basic math but im still struggling ont the ABD's

Come on Kira! It's your basic edjumicationzz....

well you know....marijijuanaja is bad for your edjumacation.....

Yeah' date=' For me, I rely on Red Bull and Coffee for school (yes, I'm 15 0.0). My friends call me the Energizer Bunny sometimes. So yes, it's true that Red Bull gives you wings ^_^..

[/quote']

If there is a girl present it gives you more than that....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

and Synchro Duelist i would know my basic math but im still struggling ont the ABD's

Come on Kira! It's your basic edjumicationzz....

well you know....marijijuanaja is bad for your edjumacation.....

Yeah' date=' For me, I rely on Red Bull and Coffee for school (yes, I'm 15 0.0). My friends call me the Energizer Bunny sometimes. So yes, it's true that Red Bull gives you wings ^_^..

[/quote']

If there is a girl present it gives you more than that....

!_! I'm going to pretend I didn't see that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

and Synchro Duelist i would know my basic math but im still struggling ont the ABD's

Come on Kira! It's your basic edjumicationzz....

well you know....marijijuanaja is bad for your edjumacation.....

Yeah' date=' For me, I rely on Red Bull and Coffee for school (yes, I'm 15 0.0). My friends call me the Energizer Bunny sometimes. So yes, it's true that Red Bull gives you wings ^_^..

[/quote']

If there is a girl present it gives you more than that....

!_! I'm going to pretend I didn't see that.

 

You cant hide whats OUTside.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest PikaPerson01

While the card really isn't totally bad the fact that so many others out class it is what makes it suck.

 

The card not only requires a thorough knowledge of your opponent's deck way before the duel even begins, at the deck building stage, it also requires you to instantly be able to have the card in hand needed to block the attack of the monster on the field.

 

It sucks everywhere.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...