Really, REALLY big and horrible decks!!!

So, do you guys ever dueled a person which has a huge deck. And I mean HUGE!!!

I did. The guy had a 75 cards deck.

75 CARDS!!!

Even with my 53 cards deck, i'm freaking stunned he has THAT many cards in his deck.

And its deck theme was horrible. It was a Beat-down/Red-eyes Black Drago Fusion/Blue-eyes White Dragon Fusion theme.

I already told him a couple of times he should dump some cards out of his deck and choose 1 theme, but he didn't listen, and only lost with.

So share your encounters with people with REALLY big and horrible themed decks.

And no calling out names please.

The guy had a 75 cards deck.

???? What's so huge about a 75 card deck?

The way u described the thread, it seemed like you were talking about a 200 card deck.

"Really, REALLY big and horrible decks!!!" Whats so "really, REALLY big and horrible" about 75 cards?

-I'm curious to know the answer because on YuGiOh WCT 2007 I run a 74 burn/destruction deck and it works perfectly for me. It's perfectly balanced.

Guest Saboooom

My friend's deck has atleast 100 cards in it. He's actually pretty good with it. I've told him many times to reduce and he'd probably do really good. The main cards in his deck are Tri Horned Dragon, Horn of the Unicorn, Bazoo the Soul Eater, Beast of Taiwar adn he used to have Jinzo until he traded it to me (his worst mistake).

Archived