Who Should Be In SSB4? (Add Descriptions)

Shradow

I think I made one of these before, but now, you should add as much as you can, such as moves, recovery, weight, etc. I want to see how creative people can get. You don't have to be as detailed as me, I just think he would be awesome.

[spoiler=The Black Knight]

normal_blackknight.jpg

He would be the heaviest character, (even more than Bowser, the heaviest character yet) because of his armor, so he would take a large beating and not die until the mid %200's (or he falls off stupidly). He would have high flinch resistance, and Super Armor on a few of his moves.

Even though he's heavy, he wouldn't be as slow as you think he would. He can move faster than normal in his armor because it's blessed armor. He'd be around the speed that Link is.

His recovery would be non-existent, his jumps being a grand total of 0, with his ^ Special not acting as a recovery, but as another attack.

His attack speed and afterward attack lag would be that of around Ike or King DeDeDe.

Neutral Attack: He'd swing Aldonite in front of him. (like his normal attack in PoR)

> Smash: He'd spin around to move forward and do a slash in front of him. (like his critical attack in PoR)

^ Smash: He'd spin Alondite above his head for a second or two. (like Ike's ^ Air attack)

v Smash: He'd slam Alondite into the ground in front of him. (kind of like Link/Toon Link's v Air attack, but staying on the ground)

He'd have no midair attacks.

> Special: He'd shoot a sonic wave from Alondite forward. (like his long-range attack in PoR)

Anything I left out I couldn't think of.

1) You can use the Smash thread for this

2) We had a game about this a long time ago, and if you really wanted it's own thread for this bring back the game one

3) Odds are they're will be no Smash 4, and even if there is it will not be out for a long time and it will not be made by the same people that made the past 3.

For those reason, locked.

Archived