CODE GEASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

moonrascal

I don't know what it's about. :S

Code geass is about the empire of britannia' date=' which, in 2010, controls more than half of the whole world, and japan, which is dominated by brittania in a huge war, where the britannians used a new war weapon, the Knightmare Frames, huge human-like robots.

In Area 11 (Japan's new name), there is one guy, leleuch, who hates britannia and it's treatment of the japanese (now called "Elevens"). Leleuch is out gambling again (something he does VERY frequently to get out of school), and he's riding in the sidecar of his friend's motercycle, when on their way back to school a huge military transport vehicle crashes into a warehouse just next to the road, and leleuch goes in to see if there were any survivors. But, when he gets there, he finds this capsule, and he accidentally opens it, and inside it is a green haired girl. he unties her and removes her gag and is wondering why she is there, and, suddenly, a whole lot of soldiers come in and try to kill him, but just when he is about to be shot, the green haired girl jumps in front of him and gets shot instead. she falls down, and leleuch is about to die, and then the girl speaks to him, asking him if he wants power to live, the power of kings. he then makes a contract with her, and he gains the power of the GEASS, where he can order anyone to do anything and they have to obey. he orders the soldiers to kill themselves, and they do.

That's basically what happens in the first episode.[hr']

Damn.

Code Geass is kickass' date=' but the topic creator...I don't like.

[/quote']

topic creator. Me? boohoo! :(

I ORDER YOU TO DIEE!!!!!

Archived