What a Terminator Salvation?

Have to say from the Telescreener version I just finished watching it was awesome. Gonna try watching it again when a better quality sound wise comes out, or simply have it on speakers up loud. :P Also that wasn't Arnold, it was his stunt double. You should know they grafted his look onto the stunt double. I think it's good that Kyle Reese wasn't killed like in T1 and why did I get the impression he reminded me of Chekov in Star Trek 11?

Also I think Marcus being the focus was important as his role became clearer and clearer as the film progressed, and ironic that first he was a murderer who was human, then he became a unknown series terminator that thought he was human as he was half terminator half human and also a "infiltrator" as the thing on the screen explained. And in the end he gives his heart to save John Connor's life. I felt this film was absolutely fantastic.

Marcus's homicide crime wasn't as cruel as it should have been to sentence him to death.

His resurrection to hybrid was needed because Skynet did not have the technology to give ALL possible human personalities into a terminator which means their infiltration tactics suck.

As for Marcus saving John's life at the end of the film, I still wonder if this is what finally caused John to change his mind about all terminators in that they should all be destroyed.

After all, in the previous 2 films it showed the resistance reprogramming terminators to their cause on John's orders.

Maybe who knows, and obviously this is why Kyle was sent first time around. Firstly because Sarah would be WTF and get confused between two Arnolds, secondly to make sure he John Connor would be born, and obviously because it would be his father protecting his mother. And actually he wasn't sentenced to death he gave his body to "science".

I also think that this was 100x better than Terminator 3 by far. It just has so much UMPH to it compared to Terminator 3 which merely mimicked the first two films, only good thing about the third was the hot female terminator. :P Either way TTSCC is still better than anything after the second film, although maybe not Salvation.

Maybe who knows' date=' and obviously this is why Kyle was sent first time around. Firstly because Sarah would be WTF and get confused between two Arnolds, secondly to make sure he John Connor would be born, and obviously because it would be his father protecting his mother. And actually he wasn't sentenced to death he gave his body to "science".

I also think that this was 100x better than Terminator 3 by far. It just has so much UMPH to it compared to Terminator 3 which merely mimicked the first two films, only good thing about the third was the hot female terminator. :P Either way TTSCC is still better than anything after the second film, although maybe not Salvation.

[/quote']

That's why I was not pleased that Fox cancelled the series. They could have at least changed the title.

Anyways, after T3 I had lost a lot of interesting in the terminator series as well, I went to see T4 just in case it'll get my interest again.

Still, the next terminator film (that's already been confirmed T4 is part of another trilogy) better not revolve around protecting Kyle Reese. Then there will be barely any changes compared to the first 3.

I think it's good that Kyle Reese wasn't killed like in T1 and why did I get the impression he reminded me of Chekov in Star Trek 11?

They're the same guy.

I saw this yesterday' date=' and it was awesome. I felt that the film focused much more on Marcus, but that was fine with me. I thought John and Kate were a bit [i']too[/i] untrusting of Marcus, especially since a Terminator had helped them before, even if the T-600 sent back in time was reprogrammed.

I was so happy to hear "You Could Be Mine" during the film.

I think Kate was slightly more trusting on Marcus.

For John, that's probably what happens when he listened to his mother's recordings for way too long: it made him think it doesn't matter what kind of a creation it is, if it came from skynet, then its only purpose is to kill, even if reprogrammed by the resistance.

Archived