ChronosCrowler Posted June 20, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 20, 2009 JUDGING HAS ENDED, NOW WAITING FOR FURTHER RESULTS Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted June 20, 2009 Report Share Posted June 20, 2009 He did'nt spam. <_<He's just giving his opinion on who should win this round. Go Sleepy! You can do it! Kick his butt! 2 can play at that game. Go Chronos! You can do it! Kick his butt! What is that supposed to mean <_< ChronosCrowler: Did the judges already did their part? its hard to wait for the results xD^-^" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 21, 2009 Like you im waiting for the results XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 21, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 21, 2009 Still waiting for the assigned judge XDMan! Where are the Results XD!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted June 22, 2009 Report Share Posted June 22, 2009 They are like 2 days past the deadline already, and Yugipro hadn't been online for the last 3+ days last time I checked the profile... have you PM them about this? maybe they forgot..(which is weird, who would forget about a contest where you are getting 6 reps for it?, some contests request judging free volunteers)... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 22, 2009 Ive actually notified them a lot of times XD!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 22, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 22, 2009 ! XD!!! Where are You yugioh Pro XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted June 22, 2009 Report Share Posted June 22, 2009 That judge is taking too long... I was thinking about ... well.. what about if we ask for a replacement judge or something.. they had 2 days and are 3 more past the deadline..maybe just for this round xD ?(just a thought) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 23, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 23, 2009 Due To YugiohPro's sudden disappearance, he is removed from the judge list...And replaced by another judge...Check 1st post to see Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kid Posted June 23, 2009 Report Share Posted June 23, 2009 I finished judging the cards :/ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarxMayhem Posted June 24, 2009 Report Share Posted June 24, 2009 I'm the assigned judge to give the verdict to Part 2 now? OK then, but I'm gonna have to wait for kid and littlem101 to PM me their judging. If you guys are reading this, please respond with PM. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarxMayhem Posted June 26, 2009 Report Share Posted June 26, 2009 BUMP littlem101, where's your verdict? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 26, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 26, 2009 I think I need to replace him too...Any Contradictions? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 27, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 27, 2009 We have A Special Guess Judge!^_^cause littlem hasn't been active lately, so I nominate! ~ P O L A R I S ~ to help us^_^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted June 27, 2009 Report Share Posted June 27, 2009 We have A Special Guess Judge!^_^cause littlem hasn't been active lately' date=' so I nominate! ~ P O L A R I S ~ to help us^_^[/quote'] Ok ;) ummm... question...are we still giving the reps to the vanished judges? or is it a special ruling? 0-3? do we give them credit for round 1 in some way or do we just stay like that? ^-^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 27, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 27, 2009 let's just give them some credit cause they onced judged^^ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted June 29, 2009 Report Share Posted June 29, 2009 This is sure going slowly ¬_¬ Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 29, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 29, 2009 YA you said it XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted June 30, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 30, 2009 RESULTS FOR ROUND 2 FINALLY OUT! kid prepare for judging for Round 3 Sleepy! Round 3 starts tommorow! and that will end this! >_< Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted July 1, 2009 Report Share Posted July 1, 2009 RESULTS FOR ROUND 2 FINALLY OUT! kid prepare for judging for Round 3 Sleepy! Round 3 starts tommorow! and that will end this! >_< But what will happen if we are a tie again? (LOL)woow. I guess I had a hugemungus ammount of time to prepare sinse this round was prolonged for like an entire week. But I hope I can come up with something better than what I had thought previewsly to have an opportunity with such tough judges ^-^" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kid Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 BUMP! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted July 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 Still waiting for sleepys reply Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kid Posted July 5, 2009 Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 Can I see yours to grade :p Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChronosCrowler Posted July 5, 2009 Author Report Share Posted July 5, 2009 Just for me to post it XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Huntar! Posted July 20, 2009 Report Share Posted July 20, 2009 This contest is now over and has been automatically moved to the Finished Contests forum. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.