Dance Flick

Zack Blaze

I have got to say, this is one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time. Although I was a little dissapointed with only abot a 1 hour and 10 minute run time. Has anybody else seen it yet?

[URL=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOqau8UyZoI]Official Dance Flick Movie Trailer[/URL]

My favorite part was when the guy at the beginning was sliding on his head' date=' and he came across the intersection with the headsliding yeild sign.

[/quote']

Yes! Epic. And when the chick committed suicide. XDDD She just. . "Yeeargh!" *dead* And I'm like: "Wtf? XDDD". Great movie.

I have to say my favorite part was when the mom was driving to see her daughter at the performance, and death is sitting in her car. "You're gonna die, jabroni." XD

Comedies are rarely "theater good".

The only movies I ever see in theaters are things like The Dark Knight, Star Trek, etc. that are just better to watch in theaters, or movies that are supposed to be REALLY good like Up.

I'll just wait for the DVD and get it on Netflix.

The only movies I ever see in theaters are things like The Dark Knight' date=' Star Trek, etc. that are just better to watch in theaters, or movies that are supposed to be REALLY good like Up.

[/quote']

Screw that, you can watch it online for free. >.>

The only movies I ever see in theaters are things like The Dark Knight' date=' Star Trek, etc. that are just better to watch in theaters, or movies that are supposed to be REALLY good like Up.

[/quote']

Screw that, you can watch it online for free. >.>

I hate watching things with crappy quality.

Besides, I don't pay for Netflix so technically it's free for me.

This movie was so awesome.

There were, like, 7 funking vagina jokes. 7 vagina jokes. And that's just awesome.

And than, there was that part with the black guy acting embarassed when the white girl was with him, and at the end, the white girl was embarassed by the black guy. sheet was so cash.

And after that, there was a rapping vagina, and a lesbian gym teacher joke.

TL;DR: sheet was SO cash.

Archived