The Pokeanswers Shop-For all your Pokeproblem help!

Ryyuzaki

Welcome! This is a shop I started because I really wanted to start a shop to help people. So I thought about starting a shop people could go to if they had any problems on a pokemon DS game(Diamond, Pearl, or Platinum- it doesn't matter!). So the prices are as follows:

ITEMS: If you want to know the location of an item, it costs 2 points(TMs are in this group).

PROFILES: If you want to know info about the Pokemon a foe, like a gym leader, will have it costs 3 pnts(1 pnt extra if you want to know what you should use, like Pokemon types against the foe).

LOCATIONS: If you want to know where you obtain a certain Pokemon, it costs 3 pnts(This includes when and and how Pokemon evolve).

GROUPS: If you want to know the egg group of a certain Pokemon, it costs 2 pnts.

MOVES: If you want to know when or how a certain Pokemon learns a certain move, it costs 2 pnts. If you want to know if a certain Pokemon or what Pokemon learn(s) a certain move it costs 3 pnts.

ABILITIES: IF you want to know what abilities a Pokemon might have or what Pokemon may have a certain ability it costs [/size]3 pnts (sorry if there is any incorrect grammar in this sentence).

If you want to know something not listed above, post what your want on this thread and I will PM you how much it will cost you.

Thanks for your business!

Archived