PS2, is it worth it?

PowerlinX

It is worth it since it has countless good titles, just why are you only getting it now?

Odds are you would be better of with a PS3, (I 99% postitve it plays PS2 game) but since cost seems to be a problem just go PS2. The PS3 only has a couple good PS3 only titles ATM and most of the good looking ones aren't due for some time.

Get a PS2. Definately worth it.

It is worth it since it has countless good titles' date=' just why are you only getting it now?

[b']Odds are you would be better of with a PS3, (I 99% postitve it plays PS2 game)[/b] but since cost seems to be a problem just go PS2. The PS3 only has a couple good PS3 only titles ATM and most of the good looking ones aren't due for some time.

Not the PS3's currently in production. All the ones that did play PS2 games are no longer in production. You'd have to get that kind used.

Overly worth it. Like Flame Dragon said it really has some good titles, you have a heapload of games to choose from just make sure you get a big PS2 and not those small, more compact ones they overheat really quick and it delivers way less game-enjoyment.

Overly worth it. Like Flame Dragon said it really has some good titles' date=' you have a heapload of games to choose from just make sure you get a big PS2 and not those small, more compact ones they overheat really quick and it delivers way less game-enjoyment.

[/quote']

I have one of the small ones and it never overheats.

But it is worth it. I still love my PS2, and it has a million great games like the others I have said. Plus, it's cheap.

My PS2 is 5+ years old, has never overheated, unlike my ½ year old PS3, which I sold again yesterday, because it overheated after 1 or 2 hours of play in a row. I love my PS2, I will keep until death do us part (Ok, maybe a bit exaggerating there). But definitly worth it, most places you can get for between 50-60$ (25£ anyways).

• 2 months later...

Archived