This is pathetic.

TAG

Somebody care to explain to me why the CELL PHONE VERSION looks BETTER than EVERY OTHER VERSION OF THE GAME???

Seriously, even the Werehog looks better. This is pathetic. This is EXTREMELY pathetic.

Discuss Sonic Unleashed......for the mobile phone.

.....You have to admit' date=' a 2D Side-Scroller verson would be easier to play.

[/quote']

Well, yes. But normally, a cell phone version of a video game is normally seen as very inferior to the console version(s). I've never seen a case where the cell phone version is the best of them.

Well, think of it this way. The best Sonic games were for the early Sega consoles, like Genesis. Of all the systems on the market today, the cell phone is probably the closest in technological prowess to the Genesis, and forced them to develop a game under similar conditions that produced the originals that we all loved so much. I hope Sega continues to develop for platforms like the Phone or DS so that the true Sonic can live on.

{Adama}

Well' date=' think of it this way. The best Sonic games were for the early Sega consoles, like Genesis. Of all the systems on the market today, the cell phone is probably the closest in technological prowess to the Genesis, and forced them to develop a game under similar conditions that produced the originals that we all loved so much. I hope Sega continues to develop for platforms like the Phone or DS so that the true Sonic can live on.

{Adama}

[/quote']

I guess that makes sense. :-P

Well' date=' think of it this way. The best Sonic games were for the early Sega consoles, like Genesis. Of all the systems on the market today, the cell phone is probably the closest in technological prowess to the Genesis, and forced them to develop a game under similar conditions that produced the originals that we all loved so much. I hope Sega continues to develop for platforms like the Phone or DS so that the true Sonic can live on.

{Adama}

[/quote']

this^ adama is win

{Adama}

[/quote']

D=

Never thought of it that way.

I thought this thread was about my brother. I was not disappointed.

Anyway' date=' Sonic is much better in 2D then in 3D. Sega should have kept it in 2D, but with 3D graphics (like New Super Mario Bros)

[/quote']

They did that with Sonic Rivals.

This should've been a DS game. SEGA should do this more often.

{Adama}

[/quote']

^This guy is a f***king genisus(sp). Anyway, SEGA probably thinks that gamers want to see 3D graphic and new high tech stuff and game programs. When it could be so much better if they just got back to the basics. Their spending more money making crappy games than actually making good ones would cost less. >_>

I thought this thread was about my brother. I was not disappointed.

Anyway' date=' Sonic is much better in 2D then in 3D. Sega should have kept it in 2D, but with 3D graphics (like New Super Mario Bros)

[/quote']

They did that with Sonic Rivals.

This should've been a DS game. SEGA should do this more often.

The gameplay for the moblie phone looked almost exactly like the water zone from Sonic Adventure on the DS.

The gameplay for the moblie phone looked almost exactly

It was horrible i picked it up for the DS and i can seem to under stand why i still have the game let alone a DS. That was one of the worst experiences of my life it ranks up there with watching

"Plane 9 from outer space"

I'm just glad i don't have to see that horrible thing in the app store.

I love the fact that generally the iphone only has good games.

It was horrible i picked it up for the DS and i can seem to under stand why i still have the game let alone a DS. That was one of the worst experiences of my life it ranks up there with watching

"Plane 9 from outer space"

I'm just glad i don't have to see that horrible thing in the app store.

I love the fact that generally the iphone only has good games.

........what?

Archived