Why is cartoon network slowly sucking?

RedGai675

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I personally think Yu Gi Oh started sucking when they stopped using the original characters. Therefore, CN started sucking with GX.

Good shows that aren't on anymore:

DBZ

Ed Edd n' Eddy

Camp Lazlo

DBGT

Naruto

One Piece

Billy and Mandy

Gay new shows:

TDI

Chowder

Flapjack

All the "live" shows

I do like 6teen though.

I think cartoon network is starting to suck because they are starting to add shows that apeall 2 teenagers (like 6teen total drama action/island, survive this-because every one onthere is a teenager) but cartoon network was origonally 4 kids and most teenagers I know watch shows like American Idol and such, so the combonation of kids and teenager shows is kinda stupid, plus flapjack and chowder are really stupid and are not funny, so they suck too. But I really wish they still played the old cartoons... oh well

I was also unable to look at Cartoon network for a long time (A YEAR), and when I came back I was nearly sickened. Though I like Flapjack and KIND OF like Chowder, I can EASILY see how people dislike them. Total Drama Island/Action and 6Teen re also very stupid.

CNReal!? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING!?!?

• 4 weeks later...

There is a person who responsible for this ........................The former host of Fried Dynamite, Blake!!!!! He is the kid who wanted his own show and replaced (Bows head) FRIDAYS. When the show got canceled he started to take over with his dumb shorts in between commercial. Darn you Blake Michael

Cartoon network needs:

Toonami and all of it's (correctly dubbed) anime,

all of the "Cartoon Cartoons"

(which include My favorites like Ed, Edd, N' Eddy, Cow and Chicken, Courage The Cowardly Dog, Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy...etc.)

CN "Real" can GTFO

Total Dram Island/Action suck

Chowder doesn't appeal too much to Me, but I'd be alright with it still on there.

Flapjack.... show it once a week or just get rid of it.

Megas XLR, Teen Titans, Samurai Jack....all need to be reinstated....

All of these movies they show weekly, can GTFO...

Personally, I grew up with Cartoon Network, and Don't like where they're taking it. [adult swim] could be a bit better, but it's still pretty darn good.

I sent a message to the president of Cartoon Network inc. I should here back from him (we met at a bowling alley and I collapsed when he told me he was the president of Cartoon Network inc.:lol) We were good friends though but that was a long time ago.

Do exactly as I say if you want this done Go to www.cartoonnetwork.com Scroll down theres a little link that says Contact us. Click on it When you get to the next page give the info but in the comment box or reason box ask for the president of Cartoon Network Inc. then send. Then wait.

Archived