Why is cartoon network slowly sucking?

RedGai675

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I miss Pinky&Brain and The Powerpuff Girls....

This was the perfect programme....

wasn't p and b on disney?

They starting shows that dont have anything to with carTOON network. Like that ripoff of Ghost Busters and that stupid "Survive this". Thats why i stay on boomerang.

i can't cuz the direct tv plan i bought doesn't include boomerang

They starting shows that dont have anything to with carTOON network. Like that ripoff of Ghost Busters and that stupid "Survive this". Thats why i stay on boomerang.

like i said' date=' that may be one of the few shows thats not even close to half as good but still decent enough to watch

survive this is a show based on man vs wild

brain rush is just a version of best rollercoasters on travel channel, only the people on it could win some money

and destroy build destroy is not gonna be very interesting [unless i could do that blowing up stuff']

No Screw Live-Action Shows on Cn. The Othersiders looks terrible. I mean all those kids pretend to be hunky-dory with each other when we all know that none of them would be friends in real life. I mean did you see that nerdy kid and that smoking hot chick. Not-So-Much. And each time she says "We're just trying to do a Ligetiment investigation" i hate the show even more. Cn started sucking when they cancelled Toonami. That show gave me all my Childhood in one big night. I loved it. But Cn is running out of Ideas. It's just going down hill. I just watch it for

Chowder

Teen Titans (Starting to Show again)

FlapJack

Total Drama Action

Family Guy

King of the Hill

Robot Chicken

& Moral Orel

I find Chowder funny.

It just can't be helped that it was made in the wrong CN era. If you take a look at it, it's pretty funny, and is the funniest of the bunch of new stuff going in there now.

"I'M NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND!!!"

C'mon, who doesn't find that a slight bit funny? I bet if it was on back when Dexter's Lab, PPG, Johnny Bravo and Ed, Edd, and Eddy was around, you guys would put it on your list of nostalgic shows also.lol

Ed, Edd, and Eddy still > your favorite NON-Toonami show on CN now and forever.

DBZ > Your favorite Toonami show.

YuYu Hakusho on Adult Swim > YuYu hakusho on CN (There's a difference ya know.)

Cartoon Network has gone into a period of rapid fail. I love chowder, I love flapjack, but listen to this CN is showing reality tv and live action and is not accepting pitches for new comedy shows

So stop whining about last year, at least they had cartoons <_<

Yeah, I love Johny Bravo, Edd Ed Eddy, evil con caray (I can't spell good), and dexter. Luckily for me my car televisipn has them on the cartoon mobile channel, so if I want to watch it I just go there. The only bad thing is they still have the terrible commercials on, but when it happens I press mute to minimize the effects.

Billy and Mandy did steal Skarr from Evil Con Carne' date=' so its not a huge miss really.

[/quote']

Billy and Mandy and Evil Con Carne were both made by Maxwell Atoms btw....

so technicly, thare his charactors that he can use.

And Megas XLR was awesome [/topic]

Lol at the people saying that stuff like Ed, Edd and W/e and all that crap was "the golden age" for cartooning. Those shows were crap. There were some okay shows back then like Billy and Mandy and some awesome ones like the soon to come out "Adventure Time", but the real era for cartoons was when these kind of cartoons were around:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPgupCdhe_A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQYE_2GV7Iw&feature=PlayList&p=EAAB3961AE8006DE&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=1

isn't it obvious. they are trying to make shows suck so bad that people will watch it and think it is so bad that they cannot stop watching it. i do agree that back then they had a lot of good shows like billy and mandy, evil con carne, and DBZ( not to mention sailor moon) but cartoon network is making shows like chowder and flapjack to make themselves and america stupid. and now they are trying to get our atention by having CN real. i give cartoon network about 2 years until they realize that they screwed up and punched themselves in the face. this is my 2 cents, compared to polititians 2 cents is like 500 doll hairs( i always wanted to say that, lol) :)

The change kinda hit me in the face cause I don't have cable. I used to love watching alll the old shows everyone's mentioned at my friends' houses. Then there was a spell in which I didn't watch it cause I was starting to get tired of all of the "kid" based shows that still kicked butt back in the day. Then when I got back into it with all the teen based stuff, it was all gone! They had replaced it with Chowder and other forms of dumb bull. God they really managed to piss me off.

Archived