If Walt Disney came to life....

Prince Poison

Lion King, Little Mermaid, most of the old classics I have. I still love to watch Lion King and Little Mermaid. I also love Aladdin still. Though, I still like they movies with Pixar.

Today, Disney is filled with crappy pop singers. I hardly can't turn it on without seeing something about crappy singing. The only thing I can watch on Disney today is Zack & Cody (the old one, not the new one).

I have to admit although Disney has moved to try and capture the kids today, who aren't as interested in cartoons, they make way too many live action programs. They need a really good animated film again.

High School Musical has done well at the family market, but how many of the older viewers would have been put off (I only watch them for Ryan Evans/Lucas Grabeel, I'll catch his other work at some point)

Disney today is absolutely terrible. I simply cannot stand the way they only churn out poorly made Live Action shows and movies - especially the ones where one person says something that blatantly isn't funny like "I'm totally going to that mall over there!" or "I'm just going to use the toilet." and everyone and the audience laughs for no reason. Then there's the bane of my life - High School Musical.

At least the Disney Classics are immortalised to some degree in the Kingdom Hearts games series.

and everyone and the audience laughs for no reason.

It's a fake audience. >.> Of course they laugh.

Disney sucks. They seriously need to get rid of the crap they put into children's minds. High School Musical isn't as bad as Miley Cyrus and her whole thing.

I hate her with a burning passion.

If he came back to life he would be upset.

He created walt disney to give kids a wild imagination and fun, which has now been turned the other way around.

They have all this stupid Hannah Montana/Zack & Cody sh*t that teaches kids to be idiots.

The originals taught kids too realise there imagination and stay lively.

He would die the second he saw the words High. School. Musical.

I HATE HATE HATE THOSE MOVIES ><

I only like the animated/Pixar Disney movies. The live action movies are predictible and stupid.

^LOL^ at both posts(one is just a repeat) he would probably die because of high school musical. as soon as he heres the name he will turn to dust.

If Mr. Disney was alive today he'd wonder, "why does this god-awful channel have my name?...What happened to Mickey?"

The only reason I ever turn it to the "Disney" channel is to watch old WB 'toons that used to come on back in the day... I'd complain about how there are so few cartoons on nowadays and the poor quality of modern animation, but that is another thread within itself... (I could complain about that for hours, and truth be told, I have.)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't even watch new Disney movies. I love the old ones. Like The Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty, and Mulan just to name some of my favorites.

He would kill himself because Hitler did not win the war.

XD

He did a cartoon slamming the Nazis. "Donald in Nutzi Land" and "Education for Death" was a cartoon detailing the twisted education in Germany.

Archived