Enrise Posted June 12, 2009 Report Share Posted June 12, 2009 I have a few fake Elemental Heros. Were they better than the real ones? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanAtlus Posted June 12, 2009 Report Share Posted June 12, 2009 I have a few fake Elemental Heros. Were they better than the real ones? EVERYTHING is better than the real ones. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jericho Posted June 12, 2009 Report Share Posted June 12, 2009 I have a few fake Elemental Heros. Were they better than the real ones? EVERYTHING is better than the real ones. It was the same effects but they were in engrish. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
GenzoTheHarpist Posted June 12, 2009 Report Share Posted June 12, 2009 The best one I found was "Reads Strength Impulse" (Psi-impulse) which was translated in such a way that it's effect was ridiculously powerful. It was something like "tribute one psychic to return all cards your opponent owns to their deck, then add three cards from your deck to your hand". Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanAtlus Posted June 12, 2009 Report Share Posted June 12, 2009 The best one I found was "Reads Strength Impulse" (Psi-impulse) which was translated in such a way that it's effect was ridiculously powerful. It was something like "tribute one psychic to return all cards your opponent owns to their deck' date=' then add three cards from your deck to your hand".[/quote'] That would make Psychics playable. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted June 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 Added picture Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jericho Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 In tennesee there are these Fake-Yugioh Cards some weapon store is selling. They have the same pics as yugioh cards but are massivly Overpowered and with new name and extremely Holoed. Discuss (If you want an image just ask) I found one that looked just like that. But it was that Shinato dude. Did anyone ever have any SOUND attribute monsters? I had a Summoned Skull with badass art that was SOUND. If someone can get me a picture of the SOUND attribute Summoned Skull (The name was like Archfiend of Lighting or something), that would be great. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Maliki Posted June 13, 2009 Author Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 I everyone of the fake cards The guy tricked me into buying it, but there was 1 real card and it was the special LIMITED EDITION Prize Card Blue Eyes Ultimate Dragon Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
SephirothKirby Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 Elemental Hero Negro Darkman <3 Black Man Eating Shark (Elemental Hero Negro Darkman vs Black Man Eating Shark - !?) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kira the Savior Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 I own a fake version of Earthbound Spirit and its stats are reversed plus its an effect monster but its effect just reads "This card can attack or defend" Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sleepy Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 lol fakes. I had a rather amusing fake once (but we tore it up). It read: Darkly Big RabbiDARKLevel 12Warrior Race/EffectWhen the Beelzebub's seal was been untied' date=' any enemy will been destroying at minute.Infinity And hey, I just found a pic too. ^ When I was little, even though I knew those where fake, I thought all fake cards's images came from real card images so.. I decided to look for this card (a real version xD ). Exodia in one piece :obut I was a little kid :(just out of curiousity, where it that card's pic from? :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Ranger Gold Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 My friend has a fake. It's whiptail crow but it's name is "Whipping Crow Tail" and it has 13050 ATK. He tried to use it in a duel against me when we were 7, and even then I didn't fall for it. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spiff! Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 I remember we had a Solemn Wishes trap card with 16000 ATK. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Umbra Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 I think I still have the Lycan-Thrope that is Dragon-Spellcaster-type. Dragon-Spellcaster. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Juuzou Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 ^ lulz the card on the first post is completely obviously fake Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hobbes96 Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 i have bought some off these at a dollar store before...pretty funny Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Darkerai Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 lol fakes. I had a rather amusing fake once (but we tore it up). It read: Darkly Big RabbiDARKLevel 12Warrior Race/EffectWhen the Beelzebub's seal was been untied' date=' any enemy will been destroying at minute.Infinity And hey, I just found a pic too. ^ When I was little, even though I knew those where fake, I thought all fake cards's images came from real card images so.. I decided to look for this card (a real version xD ). Exodia in one piece :obut I was a little kid :(just out of curiousity, where it that card's pic from? :) Probably a promo pic for the first season of the anime... LOL at Dragon, Five God Dragon... wich happens to be sound... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlueEyesShiningDragon4Z Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 ive seen a few cards like that around my area too along with these blan fake cards that dont have the numbers at the bottom along with a few other diffrent kind of fake cards. the mass production of fake cards is one of the resons why konami left UD since they were impariently responsible for the releas of countless fakes around the world Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanAtlus Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 I once went on a holiday in Spain. (2004/5)A little store sold YuGiOh cards, but the booster was one I had never seen before. The woman claimed they were real, but that the boosters had a different lay-out in Spain.She promised me to give my money back if they were fake.She didn't.Since then, I don't thrust buying cards abroad. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mister Sir Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 You'd have to be retarded to fall for that scam XD Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RyanAtlus Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 You'd have to be retarded to fall for that scam XD I once went on a holiday in Spain. (2004/5) I was just getting into Yu-Gi-Oh... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Darkerai Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 I once went on a holiday in Spain. (2004/5)A little store sold YuGiOh cards' date=' but the booster was one I had never seen before. The woman claimed they were real, but that the boosters had a different lay-out in Spain.She promised me to give my money back if they were fake.She didn't.Since then, I don't thrust buying cards abroad.[/quote'] Cool Story Bro... So once I got this fake obelisk the tormentor...you ever notice how fakes seem to have a specific style...like alot follow the same card layout as the TC's fakes? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlueEyesShiningDragon4Z Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 I once went on a holiday in Spain. (2004/5)A little store sold YuGiOh cards' date=' but the booster was one I had never seen before. The woman claimed they were real, but that the boosters had a different lay-out in Spain.She promised me to give my money back if they were fake.She didn't.Since then, I don't thrust buying cards abroad.[/quote'] Cool Story Bro... So once I got this fake obelisk the tormentor...you ever notice how fakes seem to have a specific style...like alot follow the same card layout as the TC's fakes? thats becuase most of the fake cards around the world were made by UD so its only natural that they would have the same layout Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
burnpsy Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 So, I was visiting my cousin in the Dominican Republic. Within his collection, all but 2 cards were in English, one of them was a spanish Mokey Mokey King, and the other was... I can't find a picture, but there was some Exodia-lookalike fake card in German with "MAX" ATK and DEF. I only remember 2 words in the name, it started with "Der Gott". It was ridiculously long, fit on one line, and was barely readable. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlueEyesShiningDragon4Z Posted June 13, 2009 Report Share Posted June 13, 2009 So' date=' I was visiting my cousin in the Dominican Republic. Within his collection, all but 2 cards were in English, one of them was a spanish Mokey Mokey King, and the other was... I can't find a picture, but there was some Exodia-lookalike fake card in German with "MAX" ATK and DEF. I only remember 2 words in the name, it started with "Der Gott". It was ridiculously long, fit on one line, and was barely readable.[/quote'] that was probly an "exodia the dark master" card. ive seen one in english but it had infinity as its ATK/DEF, but what do you exspect from a fake Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.