Pokémon Masters RP [Pokémon Masters Club Members ONLY!] [Started]

.:Abarai Renji:.

[align=center]This RP is strictly for the members of the Pokémon Masters Club made by Flavour. All those who NOT are members of the club, and still make applications WILL be negged and reported!

~Plot:

You are a Pokémon Trainer on a journey in the Pokémon Worlds. You meet new friends(and foes alike), train your Pokémon, and live YOUR dreams as a Pokémon Trainer! So, what are you waiting for?~

LET'S GO!

Application Form:

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance(Picture, description, or Tek Tek):[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography(optional):[/b]
[b]Starting Pokémon(Max 3, can catch more as the RP continues):[/b]
[b]Your Dream:[/b]
[b]Theme Song(optional):[/b]

My App:

Name: Luna Mc. Johnson

Appearance(Picture, description, or Tek Tek):

AnimeGirlMoon.jpg

Personality: Shy and timid, trying to be as gentle with things as possible.

Biography(optional): Luna was abandoned at birth, so she was raised by a rich adoptive family. Unfortuneatly, they were all assassinated one night, and Luna witnessed it all, and fled into the forests. She does not want to meet other people, and she only trust her Pokémon; Lunatone, Riolu, and Glaceon.

Starting Pokémon(Max 3, can catch more as the RP continues): Lunatone, Riolu, Glaceon

Your Dream: To find true love.

Theme Song(optional):

[spoiler=Accepted]Kuja the Magnificent - Luna Mc. Johnson

wejkoo - Nemanja Novakovic

Kotaro - Kira Asuka

Flavour - Sarah Scarlet

Pragboy1 - Liang

[/align]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name:Nemanja Novakovic

Appearance(Picture, description, or Tek Tek):my avi

Personality:Strong,Smart,Never gets angry

Biography(optional):Wene he had 6 years his Father gave him charmander and they bicame best friends,He grow beter and beter as a pokemon trainer,he trust most hes pokemon's

Starting Pokémon(Max 3, can catch more as the RP continues):Charmander,Blubasaur,Pupil

Your Dream:To be the best trainer in the world

Theme Song(optional):Dont have

Name:Kira Asuka

Appearance(Picture, description, or Tek Tek):

2ivkzee.png

Personality:Bit shy having just started and enthusiastic

Biography(optional):Having just started on his adventure, Kira has been given the Pokemon known as Bagon but starts of shy because of going out in the wild on his own but is Enthusiastic about going out.

Starting Pokémon(Max 3, can catch more as the RP continues):Bagon

Your Dream:To become the best trainer and to catch as many pokemon as possible

Theme Song(optional):(May do it later)

Big boss iz here!

[b]Name: [/b] Sarah Scarlet
[b]Age:[/b] 16
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b][img]http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg15/DreamlessStarRMP/Anime/fgh.jpg?t=1244970225[/img]
[b]Personality:[/b] Sarah loves Pokémon. She got her Buneary from her parents when she turned 16, and they already adore eachother. She is very kind, and not afraid to speak her mind. Even if it means disagreeing with everyone else, she will always go for what is right.
[b]Biography:[/b] Sarah grew up with her parents, and she is an only child. At the age of ten, she witnessed a thug attack a friend of hers on the street, and her friend was sent to hospital and died there. She now hates criminals, and does her best to put them in there place.
[b]Starting Pokémon:[/b] Buneary
[b]Your Dream:[/b] To make her mark in history, as a trainer, and a friend. Wishes for love, too.
[b]Theme Song:[/b] [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmboX6ncqjM]Final Fantasy 7 - Angels[/url]

Remember, even though I didn't make the RP, I still have the power to put people out and maybe add some plot twists. That is, if I'm accepted.

yes I got accepted!

Name: Liang

Appearance:[spoiler=Appearance]zeta-003.jpg

Personality: Kind, Caring, Jokes alot.

Biography: A nice person that cares alot for his Pokemon. Although a savage fighter, he always accepts his loss whenever it happens, though when he wins he always stays calm. Has met Sarah before ; lost to her in a Pokemon battle. Although he lost his love at the age of 14, he usually tries to be happy and upbeat.

Starting Pokémon: Lickitung.

Your Dream: To unite everyone in peace with Pokemon.

Theme Song:

OoC: Well, we start now, and the region, well, it's kind of a mix between ALL the regions, for extra fun! XD

IC: Luna was sitting in the moon-lit forest, staring into the moon. She sighed, and a tear fell from her eye. She remembered how both her real parents and adoptive parents have disappeared from her life, leaving her alone. "Mom......dad......" she slowly sobbed. Her Lunatone hovered next to her, and her Riolu and Glaceon were cuddled up to each other, sleeping. She didn't have the money for Pokéballs, so she let them roam free. She hugged Lunatone, as they both fell asleep.

OoC: I wonder what this Region's name will be...

IC: Liang was walking around, Lickitung beside him. "So what do ya wanna do?" Liang asked Lickitung. Lickitung pointed towards the forest. "In there? Fine, just keep close cause I dont want to lose ya!" Liang said cheerfully, as he & Lickitung entered the forest.

Sarah was stuck up in her room. Her parents had told her to get some rest, because she was leaving for her Pokémon journey tomorrow. But she couldn't sleep. She listened to see if her parents were awake, heard nothing, then crept over to her Buneary, bundled up and asleep. She picked it up, and quietly climbed out her bedroom window, which was on her house's ground floor.

Liang & Lickitung kept on walking, going further and further into the forest as they walked. They soon came across a girl that had fallen asleep in the center of the forest. "What do we have here..?" Liang asked. Lickitung sat down beside her and Liang knelt beside her. "We dont know if she's hurt or anything, but we wont have any authority to search, so the least we can do is keep with her until she wakes up." Liang told Lickitung. Lickitung just nodded.

Archived