Pokémon Masters RP [Pokémon Masters Club Members ONLY!] [Started]

.:Abarai Renji:.

"I think its time we set camp here". Kira took out a Pokeball "Bagon come on out...... I bet your hungry". Bagon replied as if to say it was starving so Kira took out his bag and emptied some food out for Bagon while he began to set up there camp

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luna suddenly heard voices, and peered an eye open. She saw Liang and Lickitung, and freaked out. "AAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" she went awake, and flew up, backing away. "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" her scream woke up her Riolu and Glaceon, and Glaceon raced between Liang and Luna, its fur turning into sharp spikes in self-defence.

OoC: If I'm correct, Glaceon can use its ice powers to turn its fur into sharp spikes in self-defence.

"Woah...Please calm down...We just came across you asleep in the forest...We wanted to see if you were ok..." Liang said. Lickitung was bouncing on his tongue. As soon as he heard Sarah, he looked over. "Sarah!? From the Daycare Match!?" Liang said in surprise.

"Ok...We'll do as you say..." Liang said calmly, feeling sorry for the scared girl in front of him. He walked over to Sarah. "Sarah...Walk with me if you would like to talk..." Liang said, walking away slowly.

Liang looked back. "Ok. Lickitung, we might as well do a little bit of Contest Practicing... Use Lick then Body Slam!" Lickitung licked a small plant into the air and crushed it with it's weight, sending glittering spores around him.

"Liang' date=' wait." Sarah called after him, then walked over to Luna. She bent down, and whispered, [i']"It's ok...don't be scared..."[/i] Buneary cuddled up to her.

Luna still cried a bit, but she patted Buneary on the head. "T-Thanks......" she stuttered. Riolu went up to Sarah, and pulled her jeans. "Rio! Riolu!" he called. Luna giggled. "He smells that you have Pokécandy in your pocket!" she explained, giggling.

"I see... Then again, she has every right to be overprotective of her trainer." Liang said warmly. "Anyway, what are you doing all the way in this forest at night, Miss?"

"That's perfectly fine, Miss." Liang said. Lickitung went up to Luna and hugged her leg. "Guess Lickitung likes you." Liang said, smiling.

Archived