Pokémon Masters RP [Pokémon Masters Club Members ONLY!] [Started]

.:Abarai Renji:.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Well...I'd better be training with Lickitung..." Liang said quietly. He walked off a small distance and started training for more contest battles with Lickitung. "Lickitung! Use Lick then Body Slam!" Lickitung unrooted a plant with it's tongue and smashed it back into the ground, leaving spores the glistened in the moon around him. "Now use Stockpile!" Lickitung inhaled all of the spores around him and held them in his mouth. "Now Spit Up!" Lickitung spat up all the spores, which where now 1 big spore ; balanced it on the tip of his tongue. "Hahaha...Good job Lickitung!" Liang said, pleased with the results.

"Ok Lickitung. Let's call it a day." Liang said, yawning. "Unless you wanna practice with the spore ball?" Lickitung nodded. "Ok. Body Slam!" Lickitung smashed into the spore ball, sending the glistening spores flying around again. "Now let's finish this off! Lick!" Lickitung licked all of the spores onto his tongue, making them glisten in the moonlight. "We have so got the 1st Contest in the bag!" Liang said, cheerfully.

Liang heard Kira's voice. "Lickitung! I think someone's lost. Use your tongue to try and luminate there way!" Lickitung kept spinning around in a circle fast, making the forest more visible than before. Liang looked at Riolu and laughed. "Did you enjoy that Riolu?" He asked.

Liang smiled. "I think we better get you back to Luna before I fall asleep." Liang yawns. He carries Riolu in his arms and Lickitung walks beside him, back to Luna.

"I knew it." Liang said. "I knew you wasn't kind enough." Liang sat down by a tree and quickly fell asleep, Lickitung resting his head on Liang's shoulder.

Archived