The Fortune Cup! The YCM Stardust Accelerator Tournament!

JG.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, once the first round has started, you can't change anymore. But while training is still on, you may change all you like.

FD, I doubt that we will have anywhere near the 16 entrants before Friday, so take your time.

KK, added.

-Name (YCM and In-Game) Kiryu and ingame Kyosuke

-FC (Friend Code) ??? (finding it out...)

-GMT (Time Zone) +0

-How good are you? (Rate yourself (honestly) on a scale of 1 to 10) 8/9 invited to my nationals IRL.

Anyways, Kyosuke Kiryu, it says that my access points security settings are not supported by my DS, any ideas now?

Anyways' date=' Kyosuke Kiryu, it says that my access points security settings are not supported by my DS, any ideas now?

[/quote']

No Idea sorry :(

I do. Fiurst, s your net security thing a WPA or a WEP. It has to be WEP for it to work. Ask your dad if you don't know, he's sure to know.

*facepalm* You know what DQ'ed means but not what disqualified means!? Holy crap, I had never imagined my own bother was so stupid... BTW, that's spam, because I'm going to ask you in 1 minute if you know what disqualified means, and you know it. Reported.

Anyways' date=' Kyosuke Kiryu, it says that my access points security settings are not supported by my DS, any ideas now?

[/quote']

No Idea sorry :(

I think I have a WPA key to. But my wi-fi still works, but I dont get that much connection. My Dad tried to change it and the whole computer crashed =/

Archived