The Fortune Cup! The YCM Stardust Accelerator Tournament!

JG.

[align=center]The Intro

Hello all, and welcome to the Fortune Cup, the YCM version of... well... the Fortune Cup! This tournament will be hosted and sponsored by myself and Exyst!

2jeenhu.png

The Rules

This is a Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Stardust Accelerator World Championship 2009 tournament, where you compete with other contenders over Wi-Fi! The winner will recieve a fabulous prize! All you have to do to join is fill in this entry form!

-Name (YCM and In-Game)
-FC (Friend Code)
-GMT (Time Zone)
-How good are you? (Rate yourself (honestly) on a scale of 1 to 10)

We are aiming for 4 rounds, so 16 entrants, so if you join, invite as many as you can, as we will work something out if we exceed the limit (which is unlikely). In case of emergency I will invite my own bro and some of my friends to join too, if we don't have enough. I will use a randomizer to make the matchups.

The Real Rules

1.) The rating /10 you submit must be of the Deck you plan on using. No changing Decks in between matches. You are not allowed to tell other people which Deck your opponent used, it will result in disqualification and negs. You mat update your Deck after training matches, but once the real thung begins, you're stuck with it.

2.) No AR allowed, and we are using the March 09 banlist. You can download it via Wi-Fi.

I'm revoking this rule, as both me and Exyst just remembered that we used it ourselved ^_^' So, the new rule.

No AR used WHILE IN GAME: This includes, but is not limited to: No Ban List, Instant Win etc. This rule excludes the following codes: All Cards x9/x3, All Duel Disks, All Hair Styles, All Clothing, All Duel Runner parts etc. March 09 Banlist is still used.

3.) If you are caught cheating in any way, you will be disqualified immeadietly, and possibly warned or banned if we can get a mod to co-operate on this, so Flame Dragon, if you read this, please reply.

4.) Be honest. Win or lose, it's just a game. No-one will make fun of you for losing, and if they do, I will personally make them regret it.

5.) All duels will be Match Duels, so best out of 3.

Current Entrants

1.) ~JG~ / JG - 5070 1460 7217 - GMT +2 - 8/10

2.) Exyst / Zanetzuken - 1848 9316 7434 - GMT +1 - 8/10

3.) Roxas / Roxas - 0302 7232 2380 - GMT -7 - 6/10

4.) Neiko / Neiko - 0130 9213 1209 - GMT -5 - 6/10

5.) The Night Rider / TJ - 4898 2848 0421 - GMT +3 - 7/10

6.) Kyosuke Kiryu / Haaris - 4468 8317 0653 - GMT -4 - 6/10

7.) Ma'jik / Zenn - 4898 3498 9716 - GMT -4 - 4/10

8.) Americansteve / Kevin - 1376 4235 8235 - GMT -5 - 5/10

The Rounds

[spoiler=Round 1 - Quarter-Final]

Neiko vs Roxas

The Night Rider vs Ma'jik

Americansteve vs Exyst

Kyosuke Kiryu vs ~JG~

[spoiler=Round 2 - Semi-Final]

Ma'jik vs Exyst

Neiko vs ~JG~

[spoiler=Round 3 - Final]

3rd Place Battle

Ma'jik vs ~JG~

Final

Exyst vs Neiko

The Prizes

And I think this is the moment you've all been waiting for... The prizes, how much you will win if you should win this tournament. So, let's not keep you waiting any longer!

1st Place - 2500 Points!

2nd Place - 1000 Points!

3rd Place - 500 Points!

And what's more, you don't even have to pay an entry fee, although donations are more than welcome, and will be added to the prizes.

[/align]

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, sorry. You submitted your entry, now you're stuck with it. Sorry. Also, rules have been updated, as me and Exyst discovered a grusome truth about ourselves...

EDIT: F*** it, you may update your Decks, but once the tourney actually begins, you're stuck with it.

The contents of our Deck were not part of our entry. Plus, if we participate in Training Duels prior to the beginning of the actual tournament, it allows us to update our Decks beforehand. As such, I suggest that we can edit our Deck only before the tournament begins. Once the tournament has started, changing our Deck is forbidden.

The contents of our Deck were not part of our entry. Plus' date=' if we participate in Training Duels prior to the beginning of the actual tournament, it allows us to update our Decks beforehand. As such, I suggest that we can edit our Deck only before the tournament begins. Once the tournament has started, changing our Deck is forbidden.

[/quote']

Read my edited post.

EDIT: Dear Jesus, we're already on teh 2nd page.

The contents of our Deck were not part of our entry. Plus' date=' if we participate in Training Duels prior to the beginning of the actual tournament, it allows us to update our Decks beforehand. As such, I suggest that we can edit our Deck only before the tournament begins. Once the tournament has started, changing our Deck is forbidden.

[/quote']

I concur with this good man.

Archived