Weather Pokemon Team

Cyber-Valley™

Um... I would focus on 1 single weather change rather than the whole spread. Like making a sunny day team where 3 of them of sunny day and most of them have solar beam.

Or a Rain Dance team with the ability that allows you to move faster when wet.

Hail with a group of ice pokemon that have good freezing abilities.

Stuff like that.

All I can really thing if is Hippowdown, and Castform. Castform should definitely be in it though, weather doesn't harm it, (I think) and it can learn just about each weather move. Just don't give it all weather moves, or it won't be able to do damage. Just do one of two, and the rest of the move should be move that get stronger in your weather moves.

Using an all weather team will only end in a never ending failer. Pick 1 and play with that.

This is retarded. Weather teams are for Sand' date=' Sun, Rain [i']or[/i] Hail not all at the same time. Fog isn't even a real weather condition.

Don't you just love fog,especially if you have moves like blizzard,sheer cold,fissure etc.[/sarcasm]

OHKO moves are banned in OU and are just bad over all. Blixxard should only be used on a Hail team since it has 100% acc their.

^Actually Frunk' date=' now that it's here I think it's violating a rule.

1) Do not post anything in this section that can simply be found at Gamefaqs.

[/quote']

It doesn't break this rule. It breaks the other one that says things like this should be in the general pokemon thread. But please, don't ask ths their. To be blunt, this idea is just stupid. As said pick one Weather type and use that.

Archived