LOCK

exowolf

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: I'll do this in chronological order, and I will summarize it.

Zarkus, Damian, and Izumi infiltrate I2, and pry the card "Immortal Conflict" from the cold hands of Bellepheron, the AI in charge of guarding the Level 5 Card Vault.

(Insert card here)

Meanwhile, Yusei duels Proximus and barely wins, but finds out in the process that Proximus has not only an older, better version of Stardust Dragon, Starstorm Dragon...

Starstorm Dragon

WIND/Dragon/8/2500/2000

This monster can be Normal Summoned by Tributing 1 WIND Dragon-type monster on your side of the field. During either player's turn, you may Tribute this card to negate the effect of a card your opponent controls and destroy it. Once per Duel, During your Standby Phase, you may remove WIND monsters in your Graveyard from play to destroy a card on your oppoentn's side of the field and inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points for each WIND monster removed by this effect.

...but is also a Head Signer from a previous generation of Signers!

Eventually, the day come when the Sky Signers attack New Domino. Yusei, Jack, Crow, Carly, Zarkus, Damian, Izumi, DJ, and several others use the newly-upgraded Daedalus Bridge to launch themselves at the Sky Signer's flying castle.

Zarkus and Saizen duke it out, with Zarkus winning, but Saizen apparently perishes in the aftermath....

After several heated battles with the remaining Sky Signers, which come back under the control of their TRUE Skybound Immortals, the Signers and Dark Signers, which find out that their name has been mistranslated all along: their original name was "Earth Signers", as opposed to the "Dragon Signers", make it to the throneroom. But Oyuki has plans for Izzy and Akiza.

The two plant-users duel against the Sky Signer leader and are crushed by her Black Ice onslaught. There they find out that Izumi isn't cloned from Akiza, but from Yuki Fudo, Oyuki's true identity! (Gee, who would have figured that out?)

Who will go up against the insane Yuki Fudo and her Skybound Immortal of the Dragon?

Second part soon!

OoC: I'm trying my best to be a Main Villain but I guess it's a little like Naruto. In the first part, Akatsuki is barely known but in the second part, they are Major Villains.

I'm only ignored because I didn't post for a ridiculous 50 pages. I barely made an appearance.......

• 3 weeks later...

name: Joe

Apperance: black hair with red streaks long/shortish

red waist coat with black armless shirt underneath with the lion-warrior mark on my right arm

side: Skybound immortals

deck:ancient dragons

duel disk: black and silver

duel runner : like crow's but yellow and green

bio: was chosen by the skybound immortal hure the lion warrior began a quest to defeat the dark signers

skybound immortal card: lion-warrior hure

375944w.jpg

synchro monster:Stardust archfiend

375944f.jpg