LOCK

exowolf

OOC: I think I found out who the page hider really is. It's some kid dressed up as batman and dancing to Ben Huir. Just look up Envoy of the Sword's Wrath of the Ice God 3 Remake on youtube to find out what I'm talking about.

OOC2: Btw, YRPO, I can't hang out that much on the computer, so you will have to take over my character when I'm off, AND DON'T GET HIM KILLED JUST YET!!!

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saizen just wantched smiling as the strike was coming at him.

"Perfect... you truly are perfect practice material. Trap card! Malevolent Catastrophe!"' date=' Saizen shout and a big storm appeared on the field while the ground started to shake a bit. After all the winds and dust calmed down Protheus saw how Saizen had taken the attack from the mighty god with his bare hand but this time he actually was able to push the god back to it's place. The god had losed it's power again as the Soaring Mad Leviathan's ability had returned when the spell and trap cards had been destroyed by Saizen's trap.

"I don't think a god with strenght of 0 points is much worth mentioning.", Saizen said.

Protheus: To be even able to hold back Akribis Thanatos isn't normal. Still, Romeo, Angel of Death, attack his Soaring Mad Leviathan!

IC: Dawn was breaking over New Domino City. Many of the people that worked there were commuting to work, oblivious to the fact that tomorrow might be their last day on Earth.

But Akiza, and most of Sector Security, were.

And they were having a tough time making things seem perfectly normal.

"Now I discard my Mad Angel from my hand. I wish you can remember his ability; any damage and destruction of my Leviathan is now negated! I myself have my own protecting Angels, Protheus and soon I will make you own protecting Angel will be the cause of defeat.", Saizen told, and placing his own Angel to his graveyard and searched a monster from his deck sending it also to grave.

Saizen: LP500, HS:1, Field:SMLeviathan, MR-EDragon

Protheus: LP500, HS:0, Field:EBG-AT; Romeo, AoD

[spoiler=Cards Used]

Mad Angel

DARK/3/Fiend/1000/1000

During damage calculations, discard this card from your hand to make a Battle Damage reduced to 0 and if the damage is done from Mad monster's battling, the monster is not destroyed from this battle. Send 1 DARK monster from your Deck to your Graveyard.

"Then it is my draw... I activate my Mad Reincarnation, letting me add my Mad Angel and Mad Whip Whipper to my hand. Next I summon my Whip Whipper and sacrifise it to Leviathan's ability. Now your Romeo will have the ATK of 0 until your next End Phase. Now attack Mad Red-Eyes Dragon! It's over.", Saizen told Protheus as the attack got closer.

Protheus: And this time, my own soul card will defeat me. I thought you might do that! I activate Only One Tribe from my Deck! Apparently, I planned for this! I declare "Mad"!

[spoiler=Only One Tribe]

Counter Trap

This card can be activated from your Deck when a "Red-Eyes" Monster attacks a Monster you control. This card can be activated from your Hand when a "Blue-Eyes" attacks a Monster you control. Declare 1 Archetype, both players remove from play all Monsters with that Archetype in it's name from the Hand, Field, and Deck.

OoC: That is one of the most overpowered cards I've seen...

"What!? A card that ridiculously powerful to even exist! Just where do you get these cards...", Saizen said annoyed.

"But there is still something up my sleeve, see my Mad monsters remove cards here and there pretty much and because of that there is a monster to kombo this and as you removed all cards belonging to the Mad-Archetype, you activated it's effect. When Mad Dimension Samurai is removed from the game I get to special summon him to the field! Now I can still strike your Romeo! Attack!", and once again an attack was coming right at Protheus's Angel of Death.

Mad Dimension Samurai

DARK/3/Fiend/1200/500

When this card is removed from play, Special Summon it in Attack Position. When this card is Special Summoned by this effect, decrease the ATK of all your opponent's monsters by 500 until the End Phase. If a monster's ATK becomes 0 by this effect, destroy it.

Protheus: The cards I originally used were created by my Master. The cards I will use later on were made by the Dark Realm itself. But I'm not going to lose my portion just yet.

*Protheus's Soul Portion comes out of the Drone and then the Drone get's killed*

"I'm sorry but I can't leave just yet."

Protheus: My Master was created by the Nonexistent Darkness of Zorc, the King of the Underworld's Portion, and the destroyed Earthbounds.

Tell me, why does Zorc's Dark Realm still exist? Because my Master keeps it in order. My Master is currently in the very Center of the Dark Realm.

"So... He's a god of his own, hahaha!", Saizen said laughing.

"But... it seems it's just one day left. I guess we should start to prepare ourselves my followers. We'll all leave and start heading to the Base in tomorrow morning!", Saizen announced to his Drones. The Day was coming.